The Detron is a pistol shotgun used by Detron Crewmen that shoots pellets.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Fast Projectile Speed.
- Medium spread.
- Can use the Detron-exclusive .
- Tied for second highest status chance with , behind .
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 62.31% from 13m to 22m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low damage per shot.
- Below average fire rate.
- Very low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Detron (Normal), compared to Mara Detron (Normal):
- Lower base critical chance (4% vs. 8%)
- Lower base status chance (12.86% vs. 13.71%)
- Lower average damage per shot (285.6 vs. 291.2)
- Lower burst DPS (951.05 vs. 969.7)
- Lower sustained DPS (559.67 vs. 674.78)
- Closer starting damage falloff distance (13m vs. 16m)
- Closer ending damage falloff distance (22m vs. 30m)
- Lesser max damage reduction at ending falloff distance (0.62x vs. 0.63x)
- Smaller magazine (5 round(s) vs. 8 round(s))
- Less accurate (7.1 vs. 13.3)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 9)
- Higher disposition (1.15 vs. 1.1)
- Detron (Normal), compared to Tenet Detron (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (40 vs. 32.5)
- Lower total damage (280 vs. 325)
- Lower base critical chance (4% vs. 18%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (12.86% vs. 10%)
- Lower average damage per shot (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (285.6 vs. 490.88)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (951.05 vs. 1,634.63)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (559.67 vs. 1,032.78)
- Closer starting damage falloff distance (13m vs. 28m)
- Closer ending damage falloff distance (22m vs. 40m)
- Greater max damage reduction at ending falloff distance (0.62x vs. 0.55x)
- Lower multishot (7 projectile(s) vs. 10 projectile(s))
- Smaller magazine (5 round(s) vs. 6 round(s))
- Less accurate (7.1 vs. 20)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 16)
- Higher disposition (1.15 vs. 0.65)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Since then, its blueprint and components are now dropped by the Zanuka Hunter.
|Main Blueprint||17.65%||7 – 8 kills||36 ± 12 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Detron or its components and blueprint are not tradable.
- The damage listed is the combination of all seven pellets' damage values, the actual damage per pellet is 40 .
- The Detron can be made into an effective anti-Grineer weapon by adding damage and damage, allowing it to deal extra damage against Ferrite Armor, Alloy Armor and Machinery.
- In a similar vein, damage can be added to drastically improve performance vs Corpus shields, whilst improves performance against Infested.
- The Detron's Index mod, , causes enemies killed by it to explode, dealing radial damage to all nearby enemies.
- Colloquially, a "hand cannon" often refers to an extremely powerful pistol chambered for a high caliber cartridge such as the .500 S&W Magnum or .50 Action Express.
- In Livestream 17, the developers jokingly claimed that the Detron pistols intended as rewards for the Gradivus Dilemma were "melted down and used to make MOAs." Despite being facetious, this has more or less proven to be true, as the Zanuka Hunter drops the Detron blueprint and parts.
- Like the and , the Detron does not follow the Corpus weapon naming convention.
- During the reload animation, a pack of 6 energy cells is ejected from the gun, although, the Detron has only the capability of firing 5 rounds before reloading. This pack can be found on the floor after reloading.
- The ejected magazine will appear in the default colors no matter what the player has selected.
- The Detron had an entry in the Codex shortly before players could actually obtain it (at the time, the Zanuka Hunter dropped nothing upon defeat).
- The existence of the hints that this is actually built on a much older design, raising questions about the origins of the Corpus.
Last updated: Update 22.18 (2018-04-20)
- , a rare version sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
- , the Tenet counterpart of this weapon.
- Detron Crewman, an enemy who uses this weapon.
- Swarmer-type Scrambus, an enemy that uses this weapon, in conjunction with power prevention.
- Datalyst, another enemy who uses this weapon, similar to the above.
- Swarmer-type Comba, an enemy who uses this weapon in conjunction with power nullification.
- Zanuka Hunter, the assassin who drops parts and the blueprint for this weapon.
- , the Grineer equivalent, and its improved form — the .
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|