|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- High base damage.
- Very high overall status chance.
- High projectile velocity.
- Very high reload speed.
- Very ammo efficient.
- Medium spread.
- Can use the Detron-exclusive Thermagnetic Shells.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 62.31% from 13m to 22m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Fairly low fire rate.
- Detron, compared to Mara Detron:
- Lower critical chance (4% vs. 8%)
- Lower status chance (12.86% vs. 13.71%)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (13m vs. 16m)
- Shorter range before damage falloff ends (22m vs. 30m)
- Smaller max damage reduction due to falloff (62.31% vs. 62.5%)
- Smaller magazine (5 rounds vs. 8 rounds)
- Less accurate (7 vs. 13)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 9)
- Higher disposition (1.15 vs. 1)
- See Category:Detron Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Detron Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
|Main Blueprint||17.65%||7 – 8 kills||36 ± 12 kills|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- Detron or its components and blueprint are not tradable.
- The damage listed is the combination of all seven pellets' damage values, the actual damage per pellet is 40 Radiation.
- The Detron can be made into an effective anti-Grineer weapon by adding Corrosive damage and Blast damage, allowing it to deal extra damage against Ferrite Armor, Alloy Armor and Machinery.
- In a similar vein, Magnetic damage can be added to drastically improve performance vs Corpus shields, whilst Gas improves performance against Infested.
- The Detron's Index mod, Thermagnetic Shells, causes enemies killed by it to explode, dealing radial Magnetic damage to all nearby enemies.
- Colloquially, a "hand cannon" often refers to an extremely powerful pistol chambered for a high caliber cartridge such as the .500 S&W Magnum or .50 Action Express.
- In Livestream 17, the developers jokingly claimed that the Detron pistols intended as rewards for the Gradivus Dilemma were "melted down and used to make MOAs." Despite being facetious, this has more or less proven to be true, as the Zanuka Hunter drops the Detron blueprint and parts.
- Like the Flux Rifle and Amprex, the Detron does not follow the Corpus weapon naming convention.
- During the reload animation, a pack of 6 energy cells is ejected from the gun, although, the Detron has only the capability of firing 5 rounds before reloading. This pack can be found on the floor after reloading.
- The ejected magazine will appear in the default colors no matter what the player has selected.
- The Detron had an entry in the Codex shortly before players could actually obtain it (at the time, the Zanuka Hunter dropped nothing upon defeat).
- The existence of the Mara Detron hints that this is actually built on a much older design, raising questions about the origins of the Corpus.
Last updated: Update 22.18
- Detron Crewman, an enemy who uses this weapon.
- Swarmer-type Scrambus, an enemy that uses this weapon, in conjunction with power prevention.
- Datalyst, another enemy who uses this weapon, similar to the above.
- Swarmer-type Comba, an enemy who uses this weapon in conjunction with power nullification.
- Zanuka Hunter, the assassin who drops parts and the blueprint for this weapon.
- Mara Detron, a rare version sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
- Brakk, the Grineer counterpart.