- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with for the fastest fire rate of all Sentinel weapons.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Tied with and for the highest magazine size of all sentinel weapons.
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a spool-up before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Low critical chance.
- Very low status chance.
- High Recoil.
- Deth Machine Rifle Prime (Normal Attack), compared to Deth Machine Rifle (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (7 vs. 5)
- Higher total damage (7 vs. 5)
- Higher base critical chance (10.00% vs. 5.00%)
- Higher base status chance (4.00% vs. 1.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (7.7 vs. 5.25)
- Higher burst DPS (77 vs. 43.57)
- Higher sustained DPS (64.16 vs. 37.37)
- Higher fire rate (10 vs. 8.3)
The Deth Machine Rifle Prime is automatically acquired upon claiming the from the Foundry. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|