- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with for the fastest fire rate of all Sentinel weapons.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Tied with and for the highest magazine size of all sentinel weapons.
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Requires a spool-up before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Low critical chance.
- Very low status chance.
- High Recoil.
- Deth Machine Rifle Prime (Normal), compared to Deth Machine Rifle (Normal):
- Higher base damage per projectile (7 vs. 5)
- Higher total damage (7 vs. 5)
- Higher base critical chance (10% vs. 5%)
- Higher base status chance (4% vs. 1%)
- Higher average damage per shot (7.7 vs. 5.25)
- Higher burst DPS (77 vs. 43.58)
- Higher sustained DPS (64.17 vs. 37.37)
- Higher fire rate (10 round(s)/sec vs. 8.3 round(s)/sec)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|