The Deth Machine Rifle is the default weapon for the Dethcube Sentinel. This weapon requires a short spool-up time before reaching its full firing speed, dealing relatively high damage at full-spool. This weapon accepts rifle mods.
- High damage – effective against health.
- High fire rate.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Tied with and for the highest magazine size of all sentinel weapons.
- Tied with for the second lowest base damage of all Sentinel weapons, after .
- Requires a spool-up before optimal fire rate is achieved.
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Lowest status chance of all sentinel weapons.
- High recoil.
- Deth Machine Rifle (Normal), compared to Deth Machine Rifle Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage per projectile (5 vs. 7)
- Lower total damage (5 vs. 7)
- Lower base critical chance (5% vs. 10%)
- Lower base status chance (1% vs. 4%)
- Lower average damage per shot (5.25 vs. 7.7)
- Lower burst DPS (43.58 vs. 77)
- Lower sustained DPS (37.37 vs. 64.17)
- Lower fire rate (8.3 round(s)/sec vs. 10 round(s)/sec)
- , the primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|