“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' inventories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all rapiers.
- High status chance.
- Innate two polarities.
- Destreza Prime, compared to Destreza:
- Higher base damage (170 vs. 158)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Higher critical multiplier (3x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 14%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.14 vs. 1.25)
Destreza Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith M4 Uncommon (V)
Meso R2 Uncommon (V)
Neo B5 Uncommon (V)
Neo S9 Uncommon (V)
Axi K4 Uncommon (V)
Axi P2 Uncommon (V)
|Meso D2 Rare (V)
Meso D3 Rare (V)
Axi D1 Rare (V)
Axi D2 Rare (V)
|Lith L1 Common (V)|
Meso E2 Common (V)
Meso E3 Common (V)
Axi D2 Common (V)
Axi O3 Common (V)
Axi O4 Common (V)
Axi R2 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Destreza Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.