“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Destreza Prime is the Primed variant of the Destreza, featuring overall improved stats and the best critical stats of any rapier, but with slightly slower attack speed. It was released alongside Limbo Prime and Pyrana Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all rapiers.
- High status chance.
- Innate two polarities.
- Low Impact and Slash damage - less effective against shields and health.
- Below average attack speed.
- Destreza Prime, compared to Destreza:
- Higher base damage (170.0 vs. 158.0)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Higher critical multiplier (3.0x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 14%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.14 vs. 1.25)
AcquisitionDestreza Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith M4 Uncommon (V)|
Meso R2 Uncommon (V)
Neo B5 Uncommon (V)
Neo S9 Uncommon (V)
Axi K4 Uncommon (V)
Axi P2 Uncommon (V)
| Meso D2 Rare (V)|
Meso D3 Rare (V)
Axi D1 Rare (V)
Axi D2 Rare (V)
| Lith L1 Common (V)|
Meso E2 Common (V)
Meso E3 Common (V)
Axi D2 Common (V)
Axi O3 Common (V)
Axi O4 Common (V)
Axi R2 Common (V)
- See Category:Destreza Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Destreza Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Destreza Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Destreza, the regular variant.