- High damage – effective against armor.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all rapiers.
- High status chance.
- Innate two polarities.
- Destreza Prime, compared to Destreza:
- Higher base damage (170 vs. 158)
- Higher critical chance (32% vs. 28%)
- Higher critical multiplier (3x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 14%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.14 vs. 1.25)
Destreza Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi K4 Uncommon (V)
Axi P2 Uncommon (V)
Lith M4 Uncommon (V)
Meso R2 Uncommon (V)
Neo B5 Uncommon (V)
Neo S9 Uncommon (V)
|Axi D1 Rare (V)
Axi D2 Rare (V)
Meso D2 Rare (V)
Meso D3 Rare (V)
|Axi D2 Common (V)|
Axi O3 Common (V)
Axi O4 Common (V)
Axi R2 Common (V)
Lith L1 Common (V)
Meso E2 Common (V)
Meso E3 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Destreza Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|