- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Desecrate will no longer consume energy, but instead consume health per corpse.
- Health cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Desecrate will not work if Nekros has insufficient health to drain.
- Nekros' passive ability, Soul Siphon, causes him to regenerate 5 health points per death within a 10m radius, somewhat mitigating the damage from this augment.
- This augment can be used with Equilibrium to recover both energy and health upon pickups of health orbs, which also happens to be a regular drop from Desecrate.
- Does not interrupt Rejuvenation. As a result, its effect will begin immediately after taking damage.
- Melee weapons equipped with Life Strike, Hirudo, Hema or a Furis equipped with Winds of Purity can be used to recover lost health.
- Rage and Quick Thinking do not take effect from Despoil's health drain.