Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Desecrate will no longer consume energy, but instead consume health per corpse.
- Health cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Desecrate will not work if Nekros has insufficient health to drain.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Nekros' passive ability, Soul Siphon, causes him to regenerate 5 health points per death within a 10m radius, somewhat mitigating the damage from this augment.
- This augment can be used with to recover both energy and health upon pickups of health orbs, which also happens to be a regular drop from Desecrate.
- Does not interrupt . As a result, its effect will begin immediately after taking damage.
- Melee weapons equipped with , , or a equipped with can be used to recover lost health.
- and do not take effect from Despoil's health drain.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 25.1.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.