Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that blinds them and steals their health.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (initial damage)|
2 / 4 / 6 / 8 ( damage/sec)
|Duration:3 / 5 / 6 / 8 s|
|Range:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
|Misc:100 % (stagger on hit)|
25 % (lifesteal)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage on hit, then 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 damage per second for 3 / 5 / 6 / 8 seconds; 25% of any damage dealt by the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as Health. If enemies are facing toward Inaros as the sand wave strikes, they are also blinded and open to Melee Finisher attack prompts (default ) for the duration.
- The initial damage and damage-over-time are affected by Ability Strength.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage-over-time and blind duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Stagger on hit and lifesteal is not affected by mods.
- Desiccation bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not require line of sight.
- Kavats, Kubrows, and MOA companions will also gain the benefit of the life steal. Sentinels will not.
- Can be recast while active. Affected enemies that are not blinded can be blinded by another instance of Desiccation.
- Cast delay of 0.5 seconds is affected by and . Casting will interrupt movement.
- Inaros visually creates a pile of sand on the ground beside him as he throws a handful forward. The sand pile lingers for a few seconds then dissipates.
- Subsuming Inaros to the Helminth will offer Desiccation and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Desiccation's Curse
|Rank||Sand Shadow Chance||Cost|
- Dessication provides an easy way for Inaros to deal melee finishers, allowing him to quickly regenerate his health when performed on a crowd.
- Against certain types of enemies, namely Infested or MOAs, melee finisher is only triggerable from the back of the enemy. Blind them from the front, then execute the finisher attack from their back.