Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that blinds them and steals their health.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (damage)|
2 / 4 / 6 / 8 (damage/sec)
|Duration:3 / 5 / 6 / 8 s|
|Range:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
- Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage on hit, then 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 damage per second for 3 / 5 / 6 / 8 seconds; 25% of any damage dealt by the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as Health. If enemies are facing toward Inaros as the sand wave strikes, they are also blinded and open to Melee Finisher attack prompts (default ) for the duration.
- Can be recast while active. Affected enemies that are not blinded can be blinded by another instance of Desiccation.
- Cast delay of 0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting will interrupt movement.
- Inaros visually creates a pile of sand on the ground beside him as he throws a handful forward. The sand pile lingers for a few seconds then dissipates.
- Main article: Desiccation's Curse
|Rank||Sand Shadow Chance||Cost|
- Dessication provides an easy way for Inaros to deal melee finishers, allowing him to quickly regenerate his health when performed on a crowd.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 42 meters.
- Reduces damage to 60 and damage-over-time to 3.2 per second.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 618 and damage-over-time to 32.96 per second.