Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
- Pure damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with for the highest critical chance of all melee weapons.
- Good base status chance.
- Attacks release waves that travel 20 meters with unlimited punch through.
- Waves can ragdoll enemies and reflect projectiles.
- Fist attacks have a chance to disarm.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- No or damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Wave damage dissipates with range.
- Wave damage is not boosted by .
- Wave hits do not count towards the Melee Combo Counter.
- Requires Restraint to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except ), Acolyte Mods (e.g., ), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., ).
- Combo counter resets when equipped with .
- The Desert Wind appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Baruuk's ability.
- does not extend the wave range.
- As an Exalted Weapon, this weapon comes with an pre-installed.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.2.2 (2020-03-06)
- , the ability that summons the weapon.
- Serene Storm (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- , the weapon's user.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|