Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals pure Impact damage.
- Tied with Exalted Blade, Iron Staff, and Valkyr Talons for the highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- Tied with Valkyr Talons for the highest critical chance of all melee weapons.
- Attacks release waves that travel 20 meters with unlimited punch through.
- Waves can ragdoll enemies and reflect projectiles.
- Fist attacks have a chance to disarm.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- No Puncture or Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Wave damage dissipates with range.
- Wave hits do not count towards the Melee Combo Counter.
- Requires Restraint to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set).
- See Category:Desert Wind Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Desert Wind Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Reach does not extend the wave range.
- Desert Wind is the second melee Exalted Weapon with innate range attack, the first being Exalted Blade.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.3
- Serene Storm, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Serene Storm (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Baruuk, the weapon's user.