|Rank||Magazine Capacity||Reload speed||Cost|
- For any non-integer magazine values the magazine size is simply rounded to the nearest whole number. For example, a Vectis Prime modded with a max rank Depleted Reload will have a calculated magazine size of 2 × (1 + -60%) = 0.8, which will simply round to 1.
- The calculation for reload time using reload speed is:
Base Reload Time ÷ (1 + Reload Speed Bonus)
- This mod can be combined with Primed Fast Hands for a reload speed increase of 103%.
- When this mod was first introduced, equipping it on the Vectis would reduce the magazine size to zero, causing the Vectis to draw directly from its ammo reserves and allowing it to fire very quickly. This was fixed in Hotfix 17.0.3; now the Vectis is the only sniper rifle unaffected by the mod's penalty.
- Was initially named "Reverse Tainted Mag" during the concept phase.
- Fast Hands, a mod which simply increases reload speed without any penalties.
- Tainted Mag, a mod which offers the opposite effect for assault rifles.
|Reload Speed Mods|
|PVE||Quickdraw ( Primed) • Fast Hands ( Primed) • Depleted Reload • Tactical Pump • Chilling Reload • Stunning Speed • Seeking Fury|
|PVP||Loose Hatch • Loose Chamber • Loose Magazine • Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity|
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.