Wukong and his twin become invulnerable and defy enemies to attack. All damage is captured, stored, and dealt back in a single furious strike of Wukong's staff. Bonus Armor is then granted relative to the damage captured.
|Strength:4 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 x (damage multiplier)|
0.8 / 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 x (armor multiplier)
|Duration:2 s (invulnerability duration)|
15 / 18 / 20 / 25 s (armor duration)
|Range:7 / 8 / 10 / 12 m (staff swing radius)|
|Misc:-50% (move speed penalty)|
100% (status cleanse on spin)
1,500 (armor bonus cap)
- Wukong engages a defiant stance while priming his Iron Staff, increasing his Threat Level to taunt enemies into attacking him and becoming invulnerable for 2 seconds. Any damage Wukong takes while in this stance is absorbed and stored; after the invulnerability period expires, Wukong cleanses himself of any negative Status Effects, spins in place while elongating his staff and inflicts the stored damage multiplied by 4 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 times to all enemies within a radius of 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters. Afterwards, Wukong gains an armor bonus depending on the amount of damage absorbed, with a multiplier of 0.8 / 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 and lasts for 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 seconds. The spin can be executed earlier by pressing the ability key again (default ) or using melee attack.
- Damage multiplier and armor multiplier are affected by Ability Strength.
- Swing radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Invulnerability and armor duration are affected by Ability Duration.
- Armor bonus grants a minimum of 50 points and is capped at 1,500 points.
- Enemies hit by the staff are ragdolled away in the direction of the swing.
- During the defiant stance, Wukong's movement speed is reduced to 50%.
- The armor bonus is removed if Defy is recast before it expires.
- Ability Synergy: When activating Defy with an active Celestial Twin, the twin engages in Defy, gaining the same increased Threat Level, invulnerability, damage reflection, and armor bonus.
- Wukong cannot cast other abilities, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.