Wukong and his twin become invulnerable and defy enemies to attack. All damage is captured, stored, and dealt back in a single furious strike of Wukong's staff. Bonus Armor is then granted relative to the damage captured.
|Strength:? / ? / ? / 250 (minimum damage)|
4 / 5 / 6 / 7.5 x (damage multiplier)
0.8 / 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 x (armor multiplier)
|Duration:2 s (invulnerability duration)|
15 / 18 / 20 / 25 s (armor duration)
|Range:7 / 8 / 10 / 12 m (staff swing radius)|
|Misc:-50 % (move speed penalty)|
100 % (status cleanse on spin)
50 AP (min. armor bonus)
1,500 AP (armor bonus cap)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Wukong engages a defiant stance while priming his , becoming invulnerable to damage and new Status Effects, increasing his Threat Level to taunt enemies into attacking him, and reducing his movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds. Any damage Wukong takes while in this stance is absorbed and multiplied by 4 / 5 / 6 / 7.5, then stored. After the invulnerability period expires, Wukong cleanses himself of any negative status effects, spins in place while elongating his staff and deals ? / ? / ? / 250 damage plus the stored damage as damage to all enemies within a radius of 7 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters. The spin has 100% critical chance and 2x critical damage. The spin can be executed earlier by pressing the ability key again (default ) or using melee attack.
- After executing his spin, Wukong gains a variable Armor bonus lasting for 15 / 18 / 20 / 25 seconds or until Defy is recast; Defy armor bonus value depends on the damage absorbed during the taunt, with the stored amount multiplied by 0.8 / 1 / 1.2 / 1.5 times to grant a minimum of 50 armor points, up to a maximum of 1,500 armor points.
- Armor duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Armor multiplier is affected by Ability Strength.
- Armor bonus is based on damage absorbed before the damage multiplier is applied.
- Minimum and maximum armor bonuses are not affected by mods.
- Armor bonus is removed if Defy is recast before it expires.
- While the armor bonus is active, a stylized armor bonus counter appears above the ability icons.
- Ability Synergy: When activating Defy with an active , the twin engages in Defy, gaining the same increased Threat Level, invulnerability, damage reflection, and armor bonus.
- Wukong cannot cast other abilities, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
- Subsuming Wukong to the Helminth will offer Defy and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- However, Subsumed Defy's armor bonus is capped at 750.