Can be equipped on:
*Denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity.
- The name of this stance, as well as its associated combos all reference dragons in some form;
- Snapdragons are a genus of plants whose flowers are said to resemble the head of a dragon.
- Drake is a synonym for dragon. It is derived from Draco, the Latin word for dragon.
- Naga is a group of serpent deities associated with Hinduism and Bhuddism.
- Lindwurm is the German name for Lindworm, which is typically depicted as a bipedal, wingless dragon. The most famous lindworm is Jörmungandr.
- The Leviathan is a sea monster (commonly called a "sea serpent") referenced in Christianity and Judaism. The word has since become synonymous with any large sea creature such as whales.
- Wyverns are mythological creatures commonly mistaken for dragons, with the key difference being that wyverns have two legs, whereas dragons normally have four.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.