The Deconstructor Prime is a Sentinel weapon that can only be used by the Helios Prime and Helios Sentinels, which is the Prime version of the featuring all-around improved damage. This weapon uses melee mods.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Helios Prime. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
- Second highest base damage of all sentinel weapons, behind the .
- Very high status chance.
- Fast projectile speed.
- Deconstructor Prime (First Attack), compared to Deconstructor (First Attack):
- On December 7th, 2018, it was announced that Helios Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on December 18th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as-is.
- Deconstructor Prime only uses standard melee attacks. It does not allow the Sentinel to block or perform special attacks, nor does it have its own combo counter.
- As such, Deconstructor Prime cannot equip mods that affect heavy attacks (e.g. ), slide attacks (e.g. ), combo counter (e.g. ), finishers (e.g. ), or blocking (e.g. ). It also cannot equip any Set Mods (e.g. ).
- The Deconstructor is a glaive type melee weapon and therefore accepts thrown melee weapon exclusive mods like and .
- The projectiles of the Deconstructor bounce off walls like a normally thrown glaive, which is especially useful in narrow areas.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|