“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Deconstructor Prime is a Sentinel weapon that can only be used by the Helios Prime and Helios Sentinels, which is the Prime version of the Deconstructor featuring all-around improved damage. This weapon uses melee mods.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Helios Prime. Note that this weapon also takes up one Sentinel inventory slot.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Second highest base damage of all sentinel weapons, behind the Vulklok.
- Very high status chance.
- Fast projectile speed.
- Deconstructor Prime, compared to Deconstructor:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Deconstructor Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Deconstructor Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Deconstructor is a glaive type melee weapon and therefore accepts thrown melee weapon exclusive mods like Power Throw and Whirlwind.
- The projectiles of the Deconstructor bounce off walls like a normally thrown glaive, which is especially useful in narrow areas.
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On December 7th, 2018, it was announced that Banshee Prime, Euphona Prime, and Helios Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on December 18th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built frames will remain as-is.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Deconstructor, the normal counterpart.