The Deconstructor is a Sentinel weapon that can only be used by the Helios Sentinel, that throws parts of the Sentinel at enemies in a fashion similar to throwing weapons like the . The Deconstructor uses melee and thrown melee mods.
- Fourth highest base damage of all sentinel weapons, behind , , and .
- Very high status chance.
- Fast projectile speed.
- Deconstructor (First Attack), compared to Deconstructor Prime (First Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (50 vs. 75)
- Lower total damage (50 vs. 75)
- Lower average damage per shot (50 vs. 75)
- Lower burst DPS (65 vs. 99.75)
- Lower sustained DPS (39.39 vs. 59.91)
- Lower fire rate (1.3 round(s)/sec vs. 1.33 round(s)/sec)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 8)
- Deconstructor only uses standard melee attacks. It does not allow the Sentinel to block or perform special attacks, nor does it have its own combo counter.
- As such, Deconsturctor cannot equip mods that affect heavy attacks (e.g. ), slide attacks (e.g. ), combo counter (e.g. ), finishers (e.g. ), or blocking (e.g. ). It also cannot equip any Set Mods (e.g. ).
- The Deconstructor is a glaive type melee weapon and therefore accepts thrown melee weapon exclusive mods like and .
- The Deconstructor may only be used by the Helios sentinel.
- Currently, the ways to increase the damage of the Deconstructor are to increase its overall damage with a or mod, increase its base physical damage through physical damage mods (such as , , or ), or add elemental mods. ("Smite" faction damage mods need to be tested.)
- It aims at enemies' heads (if humanoid), and consistently scores headshots.
- It can miss if an enemy is knocked down by still attempting to shoot where their head should be.
- Appears to have a significant chance to target and track additional enemies on the initial hit, so long as the enemy is within a 45 degree cone from the initial target. (requires further testing).
- It is considered a Melee weapon and although the projectile makes sound, it is actually Silent, and therefore does not alert enemies.
- When is used on the Helios instead of the heavily-bugged , the Deconstructor becomes a very powerful weapon, with an excellent combination of accuracy, range, damage, damage type spread, firing rate, status chance and the bonus of being silent; so much so that if you are trying to rank up melee weapons it is recommended that you do not use it; it will steal kills from even squadrons of level 30 enemies with ease if it is heavily modded.
- The Deconstructor is the first Sentinel weapon to be classified as a melee weapon.
- , the primed counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|