The Deconstructor is a Sentinel weapon that can only be used by the Helios Sentinel, that throws parts of the Sentinel at enemies in a fashion similar to throwing weapons like the Glaive. The Deconstructor uses melee and thrown melee mods.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Fourth highest base damage of all sentinel weapons, behind Sweeper Prime, Deconstructor Prime, and Vulklok.
- Very high status chance.
- Fast projectile speed.
- Deconstructor, compared to Deconstructor Prime:
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Deconstructor is a glaive type melee weapon and therefore accepts thrown melee weapon exclusive mods like Power Throw and Whirlwind.
- The Deconstructor may only be used by the Helios sentinel.
- Currently, the ways to increase the damage of the Deconstructor are to increase its overall damage with a Pressure Point or Spoiled Strike mod, increase its base physical damage through physical damage mods (such as Heavy Trauma, Jagged Edge, or Sundering Strike), or add elemental mods. ("Smite" faction damage mods need to be tested.)
- It aims at enemies' heads (if humanoid), and consistently scores headshots.
- It can miss if an enemy is knocked down by still attempting to shoot where their head should be.
- Appears to have a significant chance to target and track additional enemies on the initial hit, so long as the enemy is within a 45 degree cone from the initial target. (requires further testing).
- It is considered a Melee weapon and although the projectile makes sound, it is actually Silent, and therefore does not alert enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When Assault Mode is used on the Helios INSTEAD of the heavily-bugged unique Targeting Receptor the Deconstructor becomes a very powerful weapon, with an excellent combination of accuracy, range, damage, damage type spread, firing rate, Status chance and the bonus of being Silent; so much so that if you are trying to rank up Melee weapons it is recommended that you do not use it; it will steal kills from even squadrons of level 30 enemies with ease if it is heavily modded.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Deconstructor is the first Sentinel weapon to be classified as a melee weapon.