The Deconstructor is a Sentinel weapon that can only be used by the Helios Sentinel, that throws parts of the Sentinel at enemies in a fashion similar to throwing weapons like the Glaive. The Deconstructor uses melee mods.
This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Helios . Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your sentinel slots.
- Fourth highest base damage of all sentinel weapons, behind Sweeper Prime, Deconstructor Prime, and Vulklok.
- Tied with Deconstructor Prime and Vulklok for the second highest status chance of all sentinel weapons, behind Cryotra.
- Fast projectile speed.
- Deconstructor, compared to Deconstructor Prime:
- See Category:Deconstructor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Deconstructor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Deconstructor is a glaive type melee weapon and therefore accepts thrown melee weapon exclusive mods like Power Throw and Whirlwind.
- The Deconstructor may only be used by the Helios sentinel - an exception applies when using the loadout randomiser, which can combine the Deconstructor with other sentinels.
- Currently, the ways to increase the damage of the Deconstructor are to increase its overall damage with a Pressure Point or Spoiled Strike mod, increase its base physical damage through physical damage mods (such as Heavy Trauma, Jagged Edge, or Sundering Strike), or add elemental mods. ("Smite" faction damage mods need to be tested.)
- It aims at enemies' heads (if humanoid), and consistently scores headshots.
- It can miss if an enemy is knocked down by still attempting to shoot where their head should be.
- Appears to have a significant chance to target and track additional enemies on the initial hit, so long as the enemy is within a 45 degree cone from the initial target. (requires further testing).
- It is considered a Melee weapon and although the projectile makes sound, it is actually Silent, and therefore does not alert enemies.
- The Deconstructor is the first Sentinel weapon to be classified as a melee weapon.
- In some cases Helios's components may continue to orbit around you and will only return if you move to a different location.