Decisive Judgement is a stance mod for Nikanas, which features two-handed slashes that can send the user airborne.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length||Avg Dmg Multi/s|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The last attack of Consent Decree does 100% bonus Slash damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Decisive Judgement used the same portrait as Tranquil Cleave from its introduction in Hotfix 13.1.2, until it received its own portrait in Update 14.0.
- This mod was previously dropped by Tenno Specter in Solar Rail Conflict missions, until it became unavailable due to the change of the latter mission into PvP. It is now dropped by Grineer Wardens and Heavy Gunners.
- Decisive Judgement appears to be based off of the Kenjutsu style of swordplay.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Tranquil Cleave, the single-handed stance for Nikanas.
- Blind Justice, the reverse grip stance for Nikanas.
- Fateful Truth, a PvP-only Nikana stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.