Debt-Bonds are Resources used for various transactions in Solaris United, such as gaining standing and ranking up, trading for decorations, or gilding Kitguns and MOA Companions. There exists five types of Debt-Bonds.
- - The Taxmen call it an investment in our future, but loans to cover vocational and specialist training almost always cost more than you'll ever earn. Especially with the interest.
- - Covers everything from hab rent to insurance, docking permits and paying off that rail tractor. Big ticket items.
- - To get work you need mods. Then you need more work to pay for the mods, so you get more mods. And here we are.
- - Sometimes a rig jockey needs a helping hand, so they get an advance on the next pay. Massive interest rates almost guarantee they'll be paying that off forever.
- - Debts unpaid by one generation are passed down to the next. Working to pay them off is seen as something to be proud of. What choice do they have?
Debt-bonds may be acquired from finishing Bounties in Orb Vallis as part of the common reward pools. The following is the drop table for each Debt-Bonds, as well as the bounties they are obtainable from.
|Debt-Bond||Tier||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5|
Last updated: Hotfix 24.0.5 (2018-11-12)
Debt-Bonds can also be earned by purchasing Solaris debts from Ticker.
- Training and Shelter, the lower tiered debts, can usually be purchased with simply Credits in conjunction with a sizable amount of Starchart Resources, with an occasional trace of common local riches from the Orb Vallis, such as spores, gems and servofish parts.
- Medical, Advances and Familial, the higher tiered debts, may require significantly higher payout as well as a sizable amount of the local riches within the Orb Vallis.
Debt-Bonds are used as sacrifices to gain standing with Solaris United.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.214.171.124 (2018-11-23)
- Debt-Bonds are used to purchase event-exclusive items from the Star Days event.
|Resources / Components|