Dead Eye is an aura mod that increases the damage dealt with sniper rifles by 8.75% per rank, up to 52.5% at maximum.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- For a short time after Update 10.6 this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This has since been fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep it.
- Dead Eye mods obtained through Transmutation before its release in Update 12 cannot be traded.
- Available for 20 Wolf Creds from the Nightwave Store on a rotational basis.
- The damage provided by this mod stacks additively with other damage mods, e.g. Serration.
- When first released by mistake, it gave 10% bonus damage per rank for a total of 60% damage at max rank. This was balanced to 5% per level for a total of 20% at max rank for its official release, and changed to its current stats in Update 14.9.
- The values displayed are rounded to one decimal place, making the increase per rank look inconsistent. A similar case is seen in all the normal Punch Through mods which increase by 0.35 per rank.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|