Daughter is the alias of the daughter of the Entrati family. She is a partially-infested Orokin researcher and biologist, who resides inside the enclave of the Necralisk, on Deimos. Daughter mainly provides Fishing tools and blueprints which the Tenno can use to craft decorative trophies to showcase their catches. She is located inside an infested flower in the Necralisk to the left of the entrance.
Daughter belongs to the Entrati family, who were highly regarded since the Orokin Era for being the first ones to create technologies that harnessed the power of the Void.
After the fall of the Orokin Empire, the Dax and Tenno stopped assisting in the protection of Deimos, which resulted in the gradual decline of the Entrati family and abandonment of Void Research Enclaves, or Isolation Vaults, after the encroaching Grey Strain of the Infestation started to increase. These long-abandoned ruins exist in the underworld of the Cambion Drift and its only inhabitants are the Necramech who protect them from intruders. These previously subservient units have gone berserk and will attack any who enter these Vaults looking for treasure.
Daughter was not originally scheduled to accompany her family to Deimos, but stowed away to join them nonetheless. On Deimos she was tasked with genetic engineering and experimentation on several genus of fish. Trapped in the Necralisk with her neglectful parents and an envious brother, things became strained pretty quickly. Eventually her brother stole her fish, leaving behind a box of ash to make her believe he'd killed them, and broke the containment protocols to let the Infested in. The Entrati became infested themselves in short order, slowly losing their memories though not their identities.
Recently, Daughter has been engrossed in her research into the nature of the Infestation and its hive mind. She requests that the Tenno help her understand this hive mind better, as she fears that the Entrati family will all eventually surrender their individuality to the encroaching Infestation and be assimilated. Through her observations of the giant infested worms, Fass and Vome, and their fighting amongst themselves which determines the time of day on Deimos, as well as her observations on the Infested fish of the Cambion Drift, Daughter hopes to find a way to preserve her family's independent consciousnesses and wills before they succumb to the Infestation.
- Main article: Entrati#Daughter
Trading for Daughter Tokens
Daughter will have up to 11 possible tasks available for the player to complete by trading in Fishing resources. Tasks change every hour. Task names, descriptions, and costs are randomized.
- Possible names
- Balance Population Stocks
- Analyse Primordial Traits
- Study Nutrient Absorption Rates
- Harvest Research Specimens
- Isolate Environmental Pollutants
- Flush The Exocrine Clear
- Recover Genetic Matrix Elements
- Possible descriptions
- Excessive predation is causing wild imbalances. Let's fix that.
- We need to understand how lifeforms of Deimos feed, especially on one another.
- This many specimens in one area is too many, even for Deimos.
- We need to study the Infestation more closely.
- Studying the insides of the Deimos specimens is the only way to track what's happening to the ecosystem.
- The more we have, the more we can reconstruct.
- Let's find out how degraded these specimens have become.
Rarities are as follows:
- 1x token
- 2-6x common + 2-6x common
- 2-6x common + 2-4x uncommon
- 2x token
- 4-15x common + 4-15x common
- 6-15x common + 6-9x uncommon
- 3-7x uncommon + 3-7x uncommon
- 3x token
- 8-24x common + 8-24x common
- 8-24x common + 6-14x uncommon
- 6-16x uncommon + 6-16x uncommon
- 14x common + 8x rare
- 8x uncommon + 8x rare
- 4x token
- 10-15x common + 10-15x common
- 8-16x common + 9-12x uncommon
- 8x common + 4x rare
- 5x token
- 10-13x common + 7-15x uncommon
- 7-11x uncommon + 7-11x uncommon
- 10x common + 8x rare
- 16x uncommon + 1x rare
When the player reaches the rank of Stranger with the Entrati, a cutscene plays in which Son begins to reconcile with Daughter, revealing that he didn't actually destroy her collection of creatures. Following this revelation, Son gives his sister the name Kaelli, meaning "water scourge". This name replaces Daughter's in-game name from then on.
When the player reaches the rank of Acquaintance with the Entrati, a cutscene plays in which Father and Kaelli discuss the time he made her a Void Claw weapon, which she later attacked him with. He expressed that he did not want to be useless, hoping to give her something to protect herself with. Kaelli assures him she never believed he was useless, simply misguided in trying to impress his family.
After this, she names him Vilcor, meaning the whip in its moment of striking. This name then replaces his previous name in-game from that point on.
When the player reaches the rank of Family with the Entrati, a cutscene plays with a conversation between the entire family, where Vilcor gives Mother a Seriglass Shard and convinces her to let go of the shard that binds her to Grandfather. Following this, Vilcor gives Mother the name Gomaitru, meaning "the goblet refilled". This name replaces Mother's in-game name from then on.
- Daughter can be seen wearing what appears to be Orokin-fashioned earbuds and a song can faintly be heard whenever Daughter is out of her Infested flower.
- During Nights of Naberus, Daughter would celebrate Naberus by dressing up for the occasion and sell themed decorations for s.