The Dark Sword is a longsword that deals Radiation damage.
The Dark Sword blueprint can be acquired from the Nightwave Offerings.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Highest base damage of all swords.
- Highest status chance of all swords.
- Guaranteed Radiation proc on ground finisher.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Iron Phoenix and Rising Steel.
- Low Slash and no Impact – less effective against health and shields.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Slow attack speed.
- See Category:Dark Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dark Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dark Sword and its shorter counterpart the Dark Dagger were previously physical damage weapons. Update 13.0 changed them to deal purely Radiation damage on their normal attacks, making them the first melee weapons to do so.
- Prior to Update 19.0, the Dark Dagger and the Dark Sword used exactly the same image for the Arsenal and Codex.
- Due to its black color and Radiation damage, it might be an homage to Kanajana, which is a sword of Erokose and also another aspect of Stormbringer.
Dark Sword Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Dark Dagger, the shorter counterpart to this weapon.
- Dark Split-Sword, the hybrid counterpart to this weapon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.