The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change weapon type depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-bladed greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotics, and Infested Sinew.
- High Puncture and good Slash damage – effective against armor and armor.
- Dual Sword:
- Heavy Blade:
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- No Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Damage cannot be increased with Impact mods.
- Heavy Blade:
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade), compared to Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords):
- Higher base damage (220.0 vs. 116.0)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 25%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Higher status chance (25% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 1.17)
- Higher Range (2.8 m vs. 2.4 m)
- Lower Block Angle (55° vs. 60°)
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities, meaning players are forced to commit to either one of the two weapon types.
- Alternatively, players can remove the stance slot's polarity with a Forma at the cost of capacity points.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 6 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is made up of a Dark Sword and a Dark Dagger. This can be seen when equipping a dual swords stance.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses to craft.
- On the Release of Update: Lunaro on PC, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 26.0.7
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|