The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change weapon type depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-bladed greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
- Innate damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotics, and Infested Sinew.
- High and good damage – effective against armor and health.
- Dual Sword:
- Heavy Blade:
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Shielded, Infested, and Fossilized.
- No damage – less effective against shields.
- Heavy Blade:
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade) (Normal Attack), compared to Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords) (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (230 vs. 116)
- Higher total damage (230 vs. 116)
- Lower base critical chance (15.00% vs. 25.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.5x)
- Higher base status chance (25.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (264.5 vs. 159.5)
- Higher burst DPS (242.54 vs. 186.61)
- Higher sustained DPS (242.54 vs. 186.61)
- Longer Range (2.80m vs. 2.40m)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 1.17)
- Lower Block Angle (55° vs. 60°)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities, meaning players are forced to commit to either one of the two weapon types.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 6 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is made up of a and a . This can be seen when equipping a dual swords stance.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses to craft.
- On the Release of Update: Lunaro (2016-06-15) on PC, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 26.0.7 (2019-11-14)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|