The Dark Split-Sword is a melee weapon with the unique ability to change weapon type depending on the Stance mod with which it is equipped: a double-bladed greatsword when equipped with Heavy Blade stances, or wielded as two separate blades when using Dual Sword stances.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Radiation damage.
- Innate Radiation damage – effective against Alloy Armor, Robotics, and Infested Sinew.
- Radiation proc forces enemies to indiscriminately attack each other.
- Tied with Dex Dakra and Twin Basolk for the second highest damage of all dual swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Second highest status chance of all heavy blades, behind Gram Prime.
- Tied with Dual Zoren, Dual Ichor, and (Prisma) Dual Cleavers for the second highest critical chance of all dual swords, behind Dual Keres.
- Third highest critical multiplier of all dual swords.
- Tied with Dex Dakra and Twin Basolk for the second highest slide attack damage of all dual swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Tied with Dual Kamas/Prime and Dual Zoren for the third highest attack speed of all dual swords, behind Dual Keres and Nami Skyla Prime.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Swirling Tiger stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Radiation damage – less effective against Shields, Infested, and Fossilized.
- Lowest damage of all heavy blades.
- Heavy Blade mode has low critical chance.
- stance polarity is incompatible with any of the heavy blade stances.
- Dark Split-Sword (Heavy Blade), compared to Dark Split-Sword (Dual Swords):
- Without any stance equipped, the Dark Split-Sword is used as a Heavy Blade weapon by default.
- Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances do not share any polarities, meaning players are forced to commit to either one of the two weapon types.
- Alternatively, players can remove the stance slot's polarity with a Forma at the cost of capacity points.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first melee weapon capable of using two different types of Stance mods, in this case Heavy Blade and Dual Sword stances, giving it the ability to use a total of 6 individual Stance mods.
- The Dark Split-Sword is made up of a Dark Sword and a Dark Dagger. This can be seen when equipping a dual swords stance.
- The Dark Split-Sword is the first weapon from the Tenno Lab to require Mutagen Masses to craft.
- On the Release of Update: Lunaro on PC, PC Gamer offered a limited time promo code for the Dulus weapon skin, which is essentially a stretched out PC Gamer logo on the sword.
- For unknown reasons, as long as equipped with a dual sword stance, the Dark Split-Sword is guaranteed to inflict a Slash proc when performing Ground Finishers. This gives a chance that the Riven Mod of the Dark Split-Sword could have an attribute of Slash damage modifier (either positive or negative). However, due to the Slash proc damage being irrelevant to the physical damage modifying mods, and in fact the weapon itself has no Slash damage at all, that attribute actually doesn't make any difference.
Dark Split-Sword Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 23.8.2
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|