- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Can use the Dark Dagger-exclusive mod.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive mod.
- Grants a 10% Movement Speed bonus when held (i.e. melee mode or quick melee).
- Normal Attack
- Stance slot has a polarity, incompatible with all stances unless repolarized using Forma.
- Normal Attack
- Very low crit chance
- Low damage
- Low attack speed
- Low attack range
- Below average status chance
- Low disposition
- Very low crit multiplier
- Dark Dagger (Normal Attack), compared to Rakta Dark Dagger (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (154 vs. 246)
- Lower total damage (154 vs. 246)
- Lower base critical chance (8.00% vs. 12.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower base status chance (22.00% vs. 30.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (160.16 vs. 269.61)
- Lower burst DPS (146.86 vs. 269.61)
- Lower sustained DPS (146.86 vs. 269.61)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 1)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.10x) vs. ●●●○○ (0.95x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Oddly, the Dark Dagger uses a polarity for its stance slot, which means it will receive less mod capacity from (), (), and Stinging Thorn (), the only stance mods for daggers. It is recommended that the stance slot be repolarized into the desired polarity if one wishes to keep using the Dark Dagger for optimal modding.
- When equipped without a Stance mod, the Dark Dagger adds a 4th lunging stab on its normal attack combo that propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful for catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting bleed proc, despite the fact that the Dark Dagger has no physical damage element. This effect is lost if one uses the stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- Because this weapon deals innate damage, two more combined elemental types can be added to form a three-element build. With a and combo, the Dark Dagger can be made into an anti-Grineer weapon capable of defeating Ferrite Armor, Alloy Armor and Machinery. This same build also makes it effective against Corrupted.
- The Dark Dagger and its longer version the were previously physical damage weapons. Update 13.0 (2014-04-09) changed them to deal purely damage on their normal attacks, making them the first melee weapons to do so.
- Prior to Update 19.0 (2016-11-11), the Dark Dagger and the used exactly the same image for the Arsenal and Codex.
Dark Dagger Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the longsword version of this weapon.
- , a Dark Dagger exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , the Red Veil variant of this weapon.
- , the hybrid version of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|