- Notice that modded base damage calculation used for DoT is not the same as normal damage calculations, ignoring physical and elemental damage bonuses.
Multiple instances of the effect can stack on the same target, with each instance having its own timer, but only up to 10 tick numbers are actually shown, the rest are hidden to save performance.
|Time from initial proc||0s||1s||2s||3s||4s||5s||6s||7s|
|Tick damage occured?||✗||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
Increasing Slash Proc Damage
Because Bleed scales off of the base damage of the weapon, the amount of damage dealt is not affected by elemental mods nor physical-type mods like and , but is affected by Faction Damage Mods and Base Damage mods like .
- Modded Damage = 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.3) = 344.5
- Tick damage = 0.35 × 344.5 × (1 + 0.3) = 156.7475
As can be seen in the above calculations for tick damage, Faction Damage is applied twice, making their effective bonus = (1+Faction Bonus)^2. Which is +69% for the 30% Faction Damage mods and +140.25% for the 55% Primed Faction Damage mods.
Mods that affect Finisher melee attacks (e.g. and ) have no effect on damage, and as such do not interact with procs in any special way.
Unlike other DoT effects, enemy armor will have no effect on slash proc damage despite decreasing the initial damage. In other words, slash procs will deal the same damage per tick against the same target at differing levels. Thus, buffs/debuffs that increase/decrease enemy armor will also have no effect on slash proc damage.
The status effect of damage against Railjack space enemies is Tear, increasing the damage the target ship takes by 7.5% for 20 seconds, with subsequent procs stacking multiplicatively with itself.
Enemies killed by damage to the torso can result in their corpse being bisected, which is considerably valuable for a using , as each part of the body can spawn a Health Orb and some loot (note that individual limbs that have been removed from a corpse cannot be Desecrated, only large parts of the body). Corpses can also be quickly meleed to dismember them; however, an enemy's corpse can only ever be mutilated twice—if melee spam ended up lopping two limbs from a corpse, it will not be possible to then attempt to bisect it to get two desecrate rolls. Note that this characteristic may be disabled due to gore settings or regional locks: the Japanese version of WARFRAME, for example, does not allow for much corpse dismemberment.
Bleed damage does not dismember a body if it is the cause of death, only direct damage from weapons. Consequently, cannot be used on its own to cause dismemberment. Weapons must have over 50% of their physical (IPS) damage as damage to dismember. Weapons with exactly 50%, such as the , do not initially dismember, but for example can be modded with to bump slash damage above 50%, and thus enable dismemberment. Elemental mods have no effect on this ratio and can therefore be included and still cause dismemberment. As an alternative, the "gore" attribute from mod also applies itself to the rest of the player's equipped weapons, companions, and Warframe abilities, and they will function identically to the dismemberment mechanic, whilst ignoring the weapon's IPS disposition.
|Grineer Health||Modifier||Corpus Health||Modifier||Infested Health||Modifier|
As with all damage types ineffective against armor, damage's type modifier works in two ways: it decreases the damage dealt in the same way as a type modifier against hitpoints and increases the armor's value by a percentage of the target's armor for the damage calculation. Practically speaking, this means that damage is reduced by -50% and damage is further reduced by 150% of a target's whole Alloy Armor. Similarly, damage is reduced by 115% of a target's whole Ferrite Armor and the base damage is reduced by -15%.
- Main article: Category:Slash Damage
These weapons deal the majority of their physical damage as . The damage ratio is important for physical damage status effects, as the game weights the likelihood of which proc occurs according to physical damage ratio. Hence, these weapons proc Bleed more than 's Knockback or 's Weakened.
- Weapons with guaranteed Slash proc
Launches a spinning blade of pain, dealing high damage and impaling enemies to walls.
|Strength:100 / 250 / 350 / 500 ( damage on hit)|
|Misc:1 / 1 / 2 / 2 (number of shurikens)|
6 m (auto-target radius)
60 m (targeting range)
90° (homing angle)
100 % ( status chance)
|Subsumable to Helminth|
- Ash throws 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 shuriken to strike enemies standing within a 6 meter radius around him, or home in on enemies within 60 meters and a 90° angle of the aiming reticle. Each Shuriken inflicts 100 / 250 / 350 / 500 damage with a 100% status chance on hit.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength and .
- The Bleed DoT inflicts 43.75% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 9 ticks over 9 seconds, due to Ash's passive. The Bleed damage bypasses armor.
- Should Shuriken hit an enemy's head, the Bleed DoT will inflict 87.5% of the initial damage per tick for the same duration.
- Number of shurikens, auto-target radius, targeting range, homing angle, and status chance are not affected by mods.
- Shurikens do not require direct line of sight to home in on enemies.
- Shurikens can bypass obstacles in the environment to strike targets behind walls and objects.
- Shurikens will travel toward the aiming reticle on a slight angle if no enemies were standing close to Ash or within the targeting range and homing angle. Enemies will still receive damage and proc if hit by these Shurikens.
- Shuriken will not disrupt Shade's cloak.
- Shuriken is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Delay of about 0.5 seconds between uses.
- Subsuming Ash to the Helminth will offer Shuriken and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Seeking Shuriken
Seeking Shuriken is an Warframe Augment Mod that allows to temporarily reduce the armor of their targets.
- Can be cast in rapid succession and since procs ignore armor and can be stacked, this can bypass the high scaled armor of Grineer units.
- Shuriken can be used to seek out nearby hidden enemies due to its homing feature.
- However, Shuriken will often try to seek enemies that you've run past, making it miss both the enemy you ran past and the target you were trying to hit.
- Using the augment, Ash can strip armor of any enemy entirely with only 143% Ability Strength. It works great on bosses, especially in Sorties when they are high level.
Project fierce shadow clones of Ash upon groups of distant enemies. Join the fray using Teleport.
|Strength:750 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 ( damage)|
|Misc:3 (number of hits per mark)|
2 (number of Shadow Clones)
- Ash toggles a state of intense focus as he searches for targets to assassinate. During targeting mode, enemies within 50 meters from Ash that are seen near the aiming reticle become highlighted and tagged with a death mark above their head.
- When 1 or more enemies are marked, reactivating the ability will create 2 Shadow Clones that teleport to each marked enemy, striking them with 3 Finisher attacks that inflict 750 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 damage per hit with a 100% Bleed chance.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, , , , , , Combo Counter multipliers, and status.
- Blade Storm gains 25% additional damage for each combo multiplier, up to a 3.75x damage multiplier at 12x combo, or 4.0x with equipped at 13x combo.
- Melee mods do not increase damage, including and .
- Melee mods that affect the combo counter and attack speed will benefit blade storm.
- Weapons that modify the combo meter also apply, including the bonus initial combo count passives for (20), (20), (30), and 's increased combo cap.
- Animation speed is affected by attack speed mods (e.g. ) up to the Finisher cap of +50%.
- does not increase damage.
- The Bleed's DoT inflicts 43.75% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 9 ticks over 9 seconds. The Bleed damage bypasses armor.
- Direct hit damage therefore accounts for only 20% of Blade Storm's total damage.
- Total Direct hit Damage (not 's Bleed's DoT) is further multiplied by 's and 's . (eg. with 100% strength: 2,000 × (1 + ) = 8,000)
- Strikes from Ash and his clones add to the melee combo counter.
- The combo counter will reset when equipped with or similar melee weapons that feature infinite duration combo counter.
- Enemies that die to Direct Hits (not 's Bleed's DoT) will activate , , and .
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, , , , , , Combo Counter multipliers, and status.
- Reactivating Blade Storm with no marks will toggle off targeting mode instead.
- While in targeting mode, Ash emits black smoke and his vision darkens.
- Blade Storm has no casting animations, so Ash can still perform all other functions normally such as maneuvering, casting other abilities, and firing or reloading weapons.
- Ash cannot re-enter targeting mode while his Shadow Clones are attacking marked enemies.
- Ability Synergy:
- Invisibility by means of or other allied abilities will half the energy cost of Blade Storm from 12 to 6 per mark.
- While Blade Storm is attacking, can be cast on a marked enemy at no energy cost to include Ash in the assault. Ash becomes invulnerable for the duration as he teleports and strikes all remaining marked enemies in a cinematic sequence.
- While joining Blade Storm costs no energy, Ash must have enough energy to cast Teleport to join.
- Strikes by Ash deal the same damage as his clones, but will attack enemies not targeted his clones. He consumes marks, and effectively accelerates the assault.
- Ash can regenerate his shields during the animation.
- Main article: Rising Storm
|Rank||Bonus Hits per Attack||Bonus Combo Duration||Cost|
- Blade Storm can be activated while zooming in with a ranged weapon. This can be used to more precisely pick targets.
- You are invincible while using . This can be used to give time to regenerate your shields.
- can be used to pick up items that are very far away or in dangerous situations (an item surrounded by 5 enemies for example). This generally requires a sentinel's skill for maximum effectiveness. Simply target an enemy near something you want to pick up and activate the ability. Since you return to your starting point you will return to your "safe spot" but will have picked up health orbs, energy orbs, resources, and even mods.
- Blade Storm can be used to start long melee combo chains to gain additional bonus melee damage.
- This synergizes well with builds centered around , , and Gladiator Mods.
- Blade Storm can be empowered by performing melee combo chains before casting, as the ability's damage benefits greatly from the bonus melee damage multiplier.
- Since Blade Storm deals damage, the ability is well suited to dealing with Conculysts and Battalysts.
- Ash's second ability, , synergizes well with this ability, reducing both the energy cost per mark and Ash's vulnerability when marking enemies.
- Blade Storm allows Ash to easily trigger , giving him a boost in survivability.
- Blade Storm finishers also trigger with Zaws, allowing substantial health regeneration without the use of .
- Considering Blade Storm has a 100% chance to proc Bleed, dealing 43.75% of the base damage 10 times in 9 seconds, the ability actually does 2,000 + ((2,000×0.4375)×10) = 10,750 damage in 9 seconds, making it one of the most powerful abilities in the game if modded and used accordingly.
- If used during sliding, Blade Storm seems to use a shorter version of finishing animations, which reduces total animation time.
- Blade Storm benefits greatly from the effects of , , and . Instead of having a 3 second delay before the combo counter disappears, the delay will be 3+12+10+6 = 31 seconds.
- Since Ash only spawns 2 Shadow Clones, it's highly suggested to equip attack speed mods as the time needed for the Shadow Clones' animations can make gameplay sluggish, especially if a large amount of enemies are marked.
- Joining Blade Storm has multiple benefits for Ash:
- Becoming invulnerable allows Ash to ignore status effects, such as , and regenerate his shields.
- The rate in which attacks are dealt is increased as there will be 3 attackers instead of 2.
- The amount of hits added to the combo counter from the ability will be higher than if Ash were to not join.
- Using Teleport on an unmarked enemy while Ash's Shadow Clones are attacking marked ones will result in the unmarked enemy being marked without consuming any energy. Ash will then join Blade Storm until all marks are expended.
- Enemies attacked by Blade Storm this way are only attacked once.
- On some occasions (most likely related to latency), Ash will remain vulnerable whilst being unable to exit this bugged state without getting killed (as in, actually dying and using a revive charge, as revived by a teammate will not end this glitch).
- This may occur when the initial target for Blade Storm is killed (by another player/procs) during the teleporting animation, causing Ash to teleport to his casting location, and initiate this bug.
- To deactivate the bug, Ash can prompt a "falling out of level" event by power wall climbing to the sky if there is a wall in the map that allows him to. This will respawn Ash to a random location on the ground and deactivate the bug.
Dash between enemies while slashing with the Exalted Blade.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 200 / 250|
|Range:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 m|
- Excalibur dashes between enemies within a cone 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters long and cuts them down with his Exalted Blade. Each strike inflicts 100 / 125 / 200 / 250 base damage.
- Base damage is 15% , 15% , and 70% .
- Cone length is affected by Ability Range.
- Slash Dash is affected by Aim Glide
- Slash Dash is affected by momentum, but will not change momentum outside of its animation. Thus, whichever way you were going before you cast Slash Dash you will continue to go unless stopped, by other means, at same speed. This will affect how far your Slash Dash will go when not targeted.
- As Slash Dash's base Critical Chance and Status Chance are 0%, Slash Dash can not deal critical hits or status effects without flat bonuses to either metric.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, the Melee Combo Counter and some mods.
- If the player has a longsword, dual sword, rapier, or nikana equipped, Slash Dash receives a 10% bonus to its base damage from Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive.
- With a maxed , and , a rank-3 Slash Dash will deal
Base Damage × (1 + Damage Mods) × (1 + Elemental Mod) × (1 + Strength Mods) =
250 × (1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.9) × (1 + 0.3) = 1,358.5 damage.
- The mod stats that affect Slash Dash include:
- damage (e.g., )
- physical (e.g., )
- elemental (e.g., )
- weapon augments (e.g., )
- The Scindo Manticore Skin's damage bonus applies to the ability.
- Slash Dash is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects, class-specific mods, , or Acolyte Mods.
- Mods equipped on do not affect Slash Dash unless it is active.
- Slash Dash's damage composition is not affected by .
- Enemies damaged by Slash Dash suffer a knockdown unless immune to knockdowns or statuses.
- Slash Dash's cone length is not affected by melee range mods (e.g., ).
- Every instance of damage adds to the Melee Combo Counter regardless of the amount of enemies hit or if Excalibur physically made contact with the target.
- Excalibur has health immunity during the dash animation, but not shield immunity.
- Though Excalibur's health is immune during the animation, it is still possible for to build stacks.
- Airborne enemies, such as Hellions and Ospreys, can also be targeted, but are still difficult for Slash Dash to traverse to unless the aim button is held for Aim Glide physics to take effect.
- If there are no enemies within its targeting area, Slash Dash will make Excalibur dash forward in the direction of aim, allowing it to be used as a mobility aid when reaching high places.
- Can be used to pass through Laser Barriers unharmed in most cases.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, forward flipping, wall running or clinging to a wall.
- Slash Dash can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Slash Dash is affected by and can trigger Warframe Arcanes.
- Ability Synergy:
- When is active, Slash Dash gains the following benefits:
- Slash Dash will receive a 10% bonus to its base damage from Excalibur's passive as is considered a longsword.
- Slash Dash hits will add to Exalted Blade's Melee Combo Counter.
- will release an energy wave when an enemy is hit by Slash Dash.
- When is active, Slash Dash gains the following benefits:
- Main article: Surging Dash
- Main article: Purging Slash
|Rank||Debuffs removed||% max shields restored||Cost|
- Slash Dash will hit through a Grineer Shield Lancer's Shield.
- Can be used to break Corpus ship windows and pass through laser doors mostly unharmed.
- Perfect for medium-distance traveling.
- With the proper mods this is one of the most damage-efficient AoE abilities in the game, doing massive damage to multiple targets for very little cost.
- Invulnerability allows players to deal with enemies by repeatedly casting Slash Dash without fear of damage or status proc effects during the animation. However, being that there is no invulnerability overlap between the end of the first cast and the beginning of the second cast, there is a small window for Excalibur to receive damage.
- Casting Slash Dash while Exalted Blade is active will allow players to increase the amount of damage they deal and hit a larger amount of enemies without having to build for range.
- Pressing the melee button at any time during the targeted Slash Dash cast will cancel the rest of ability's targets and summon your melee weapon instantly.
Launches javelins towards enemies, dealing high damage and impaling them to walls.
|Strength:500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 (damage)|
|Range:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m|
|Misc:5 / 7 / 10 / 12 (javelins)|
- Excalibur summons 5 / 7 / 10 / 12 javelins against enemies within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters. Excalibur then drives his weapon into the ground, launching the javelins into their targets. Each javelin inflicts 500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 damage.
- Damage is distributed evenly between , and .
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the number of javelins is not.
- Enemies that survive the damage are temporarily stunned.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- While javelins do not punch through objects or enemies, their striking position is optimized to ensure a successful hit on their targets when they spawn. This allows the javelins to bypass obstacles in the environment including walls, cover, and Grineer Shield Lancer shields.
- Radial Javelin will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Excalibur has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Excalibur within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Excalibur and runs out of view can still be targeted by Radial Javelin if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Each javelin appears as an ethereal . Excalibur Prime and Excalibur Umbra's javelins appear as ethereal s (Excalibur Umbra's Radial Javelin appear as "Umbra" Javelins).
- Has a cast time of ~1 second and a post-cast animation delay of ~2.5 seconds.
- Javelins can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Main article: Furious Javelin
Furious Javelin is a Warframe Augment Mod that temporarily increases 's melee damage for every enemy hit by .
|Rank||Damage Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
- Useful for clearing out large swarms of enemies if one is surrounded.
- Allows players to deal both damage and crowd control at the same time.
Summon a sword of pure light and immense power.
Energy Drain: 2.5 s-1
|Strength:100 / 125 / 200 / 250 (damage)|
|Duration:6 s (blind duration)|
|Range:5 m (blind radius)|
|Misc:15 m/s (wave speed)|
37.5 m (wave range)
- Excalibur draws an ethereal Skana, the , and wields it as his melee Exalted Weapon. Normal attacks inflict 100 / 125 / 200 / 250 damage within 2 meters.
- Damage is distributed between 15% , 15% , and 70% .
- Wall attacks inflict 400 / 500 / 800 / 1000 damage.
- Slide attacks inflict 214 / 267.5 / 428 / 536 damage and blind enemies within 5 meters over a duration of 6 seconds at the cost of 25 energy.
- Aerial attacks and slam attacks inflict 200 / 250 / 400 / 500 damage, and slam attacks inflict an additional 50 damage within 5 meters.
- Normal, slide, and aerial attacks will emit an energy wave in the direction of aim. Energy waves have the same base damage as the attacks that release them and fly at a constant speed of 15 m/s until they dissipate after 2.5s which corresponds to a maximum distance of 37.5 meters.
- The energy waves and Exalted Blade itself are considered separate entities and will both deal damage separately.
- Energy waves will punch through and hit enemies and terrain regardless of thickness up to their maximum range.
- Energy wave lifetime decreases 0.5s (7.5m) for every enemy hit from the max lifetime of 2.5s (37.5m).
- Wave damage falls off linearly with distance from 100% to 85% between 0 and 6.5m and 28% to 0% between 6.5m and 37.5m.
- Wave range, damage fall off, and flight speed are not affected by mods.
- Enemies hit by the waves will suffer a stagger.
- Attacks and energy waves have a 200% critical multiplier with a 15% critical chance and a 15% status chance.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength, the Melee Combo Counter, most mods, and buffs.
- Being a Sword, Exalted Blade will always gain the 10% damage and attack speed bonuses of Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive.
- As an example, with a maxed , and , the normal attacks and corresponding energy waves of a rank-3 Exalted Blade will deal
Base Damage × (1 + Swordsmanship Bonus + Damage Mods) × (1 + Elemental Mods) × (1 + Strength Mods) = 250 × (1 + 0.3) × (1 + 0.1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.9) = 1,420.25 damage.
- The mods that can be equipped on and affect include:
- damage (e.g., )
- physical (e.g., )
- elemental (e.g., )
- faction (e.g., )
- critical chance and damage (e.g., and )
- status chance (e.g., and )
- status duration (e.g., )
- attack speed (e.g., and )
- Note that apart from physical damage mods and , all mods will still affect Exalted Blade when is equipped.
- While officially Set Mod bonuses do not affect Exalted Weapons (with the exception of the Sacrificial Mod Set), the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Melee and not on the Exalted Weapon itself.
- Each melee attack adds to the Melee Combo Counter while energy waves and radial damage from slam attacks do not.
- Exalted Blade can not be equipped with weapon augments (e.g., ), weapon-specific mods (e.g., ), Melee Combo Counter Mods (except ), Acolyte Mods (e.g., ), or Amalgam Mods (e.g. ).
- Riven Mods are not generated for Exalted Blade.
- The combo counter will reset when equipped with .
- Exalted Blade's combo counter decay is affected by Power Spike.
- Radial damage from slam attacks diminishes with distance, does not have a critical chance, is not affected by the Melee Combo Counter, and will cause enemies within range to suffer a knockdown.
- Ground finishers inflict 400% of the total modified damage from normal attacks. Prompted Finishers inflict 3200% of the total modified damage from normal attacks as damage.
- Exalted Blade consumes 2.5 energy per second while active and will remain active until Excalibur's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost and built-in Radial Blind cost are affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Excalibur can not replenish energy using , Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Squad Energy Restores, , or Energizing Dash while Exalted Blade is active.
- Exalted Blade's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Energy can only be replenished by flat energy gains, such as: Energy Orbs, , Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, , and/or while the ability is active.
- Exalted Blade is affected by and can trigger Warframe Arcanes.
- Exalted Blade is not affected by and can not trigger Exodia Arcanes.
- While active, Exalted Blade will use an exclusive stance with its own set of combo attacks.
- will receive a +10% bonus to its base damage from Excalibur's Swordsmanship passive and each hit will release an energy wave when Exalted Blade is active.
- Slash Dash hits add to Exalted Blade's Melee Combo Counter.
- Energy waves behave identically to those of Exalted Blade.
- The energy waves and Exalted Blade are considered separate entities and will deal damage separately.
- Waves will hit both the targeted enemy and all enemies behind it.
- Waves are affected by mods on both the equipped melee weapon and on .
- The energy waves are able to deal critical hits and status effects.
- Can be cast while moving or sprinting without interruption.
- Main article: Exalted Blade (Weapon)
- Main article: Exalted Blade (Stance)
Exalted Blade is a unique Stance exclusive to that can only be acquired and used by activating 's fourth ability, . This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Exalted Blade remains active.
- Main article: Chromatic Blade
Chromatic Blade is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that increases 's status chance while changing its damage from physical damage to a primary elemental damage, depending on Excalibur's chosen primary emission color.
- Due to Exalted Blade's waves being able to unlimitedly punch through up to its maximum range, Exalted Blade is well suited to taking out hordes of enemies, especially if they are huddled together.
- Furthermore, Exalted Blade can be used to deal with enemies while in cover without requiring punch through mods.
- The innate slide attack blind provides a cheaper alternative to Radial Blind, albeit with greatly reduced duration and range. (Note that the Radial Blind power is cheaper both per meter of range and per second of effect, despite having a higher cost per cast.)
- Allows players to blind enemies and quickly deal with them without being delayed by finisher animations.
- Combined with 's or a status effect, the sword waves can be redirected to hit the enemies inside multiple times until its maximum range can be reached.
- Crouching will allow the use of all Exalted Blade attacks while remaining entirely stationary; this can be extremely useful during boss fights, defense missions, survival, etc.
|Mend & Maim
In Night-Form, allies’ Shields are replenished with each nearby enemy killed. In Day-Form, enemies are inflicted with the Bleed Status Effect. Deactivate to cast a wave of slashing force, or restore Health and Shields to Equinox and allies in Night Form.
Energy Drain: 3.5 s-1
- Equinox calls forth the serenity of night or calamity of day, surrounding herself in an aura of moonlight's gleam or sunlight's glare with a radius of 10 / 12 / 15 / 18 meters.
- Aura radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Mend & Maim drain 3.5 energy per second while active. Mend & Maim will end when Equinox's energy is depleted, Equinox is incapacitated, Mend & Maim is deactivated by casting , or by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the channeling energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- is deactivated while Mend & Maim is channeled.
- While channeling, energy can still be gained from Energy Orbs, Limbo's Rift Plane, Trinity's , but not from Energy Restores.
- Equinox utilizes different versions of the ability depending on her current form:
- Night Equinox emits a regenerative aura that grants 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 Shield per enemy killed within range to Equinox and her allies inside the aura. Mend accumulates 50% / 55% / 60% / 75% of damage dealt to enemies' shield and health while they are within the aura radius. Though the accumulation occurs only when the enemy is killed, whether they are still inside the aura or not. Upon deactivating Mend, all stored hitpoints are evenly distributed to the shields and health of Equinox and her allies within range.
- Shield per kill is affected by Ability Strength, while hitpoint conversion percentage is not.
- Shields gained from enemies killed can accumulate Overshields.
- The total amount of accumulated hitpoints is visible under Mend's icon beside Equinox's shield and health indicators.
- Hitpoints restored per ally is calculated with the following expression: HP Restored per Ally = Total Accumulated HP ÷ (Equinox + Number of Allies).
- When Equinox and her allies are healed, health restoration is prioritized over shield restoration (i.e., Mend will fully restore health before it can fully restore shields). This becomes apparent should there be an insufficient amount of stored hitpoints to completely heal Equinox and her allies within range when Mend is deactivated.
- Allies are only healed up to their maximum shields and health; therefore, any excess accumulated hitpoints are effectively lost.
- Affected allies includes all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- On Defense Objects, Mend restores up to 500 shields over 5 seconds which does not stack with similar restoration effects.
- Day Equinox emits a lacerating aura that deals 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage with a 100% status chance to all enemies within range. Maim accumulates 50% / 55% / 60% / 75% of damage dealt to enemies' shield and health while they are within the aura radius as damage. Though the accumulation occurs only when the enemy is killed, whether they are still inside the aura or not. Upon deactivating Maim, all stored damage is released in a violent burst that affects all enemies within range.
- Aura damage is affected by Ability Strength, while the damage conversion percentage is not.
- status effect causes a Bleed DoT on the target that inflicts 35% of Maim's base damage per tick for a total of 6 ticks over 6 seconds. The Bleed damage bypasses armor.
- Enemies damaged by the aura are temporarily stunned.
- The aura damage, proc, and stun will only apply once to each individual enemy.
- Aura damage does not affect inert objects with health pool, such as Storage Containers or Kubrow Dens, while releasing stored damage does.
- The total amount of accumulated damage is visible under Maim's icon beside Equinox's shield and health indicators.
- Upon deactivation the total accumulated damage is transformed into an AoE damage, which bypasses obstacles in the environment, against all enemies currently within the aura. Damage diminishes with distance but is not divided among the enemies.
- AoE Damage (for each enemy) = Accumulated Damage × (1 - Distance to the Enemy ÷ Aura Radius)
- Damage calculation here is before enemy's damage reduction
- Casting while is active will increase the aura damage.
- Affected enemies are visually lashed by energy whips as they receive damage.
- Maim can be recast to apply the aura damage, proc, and stun on previously affected enemies; however, recasting requires deactivation which will discharge all stored damage.
- Main article: Energy Transfer
Energy Transfer is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows to remain active when switching forms via , transforming the stored damage OR health charge into the corresponding opposite.
- Mend can easily acquire a sufficient amount of charge to heal any allies and recover shields.
- Mend & Maim will only absorb allies' damage on enemy health if a Warframe ability is involved.
- While active, Mend & Maim will continue to store damage even in operator mode.
- As Maim deals only damage, it is less effective against heavily armored enemies like Grineer.
- As damage accumulation/health conversion rate is not affected by Ability Strength, Mend & Maim wouldn't require high Ability Strength to be effective, especialy if built for effect upon deactivation.
- Note that Mend's shield retored per kill is still affected by Ability Strength.
Lash out with stream of shattered glass, or hold for an arcing strike.
|Strength:500 / 600 / 700 / 800 ( and damage)|
|Range:5 / 6 / 8 / 10 m (range)|
|Misc:225° (sweep arc)|
0.75 m (blade radius)
- Gara thrusts her glass longsword with 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 meters range toward the aiming reticle, dealing 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 damage and knocking back all enemies within 0.75 meters radius from the blade. Holding the ability key instead sweeps the glass longsword from left to right in a 225° arc in front of , dealing 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 damage to all enemies within reach and bashing them away in a ragdoll state in the direction of the sweep.
- Shattered Lash has innate punch through, bypassing entities, walls, and obstacles in the environment.
- Shattered Lash also bypasses Gara's Mass Vitrify barrier, dealing damage from both the sword and the explosion to enemies struck.
- Shattered Lash has a 1.0x critical multiplier, 0% critical chance, and 0% status chance.
- Thrust and sweep damage are affected by Ability Strength, the Melee Combo Counter, and certain mods and arcanes:
- Base Damage × (1 + Damage Mods) × (1 + Elemental Mods) × (1 + Strength Mods)
- As an example, with a maxed , and , a rank-3 Shattered Lash will deal
800 × (1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.9) × (1 + 0.3) = 4,347.2 damage.
- Mods affecting damage and damage will affect only their corresponding physical damage type for Shattered Lash's thrust or sweep.
- Mods, including Riven Mods and melee Augment Mods affecting the following stats:
- does not apply.
- Faction Damage such as does not apply.
- provides both a flat +50% status chance and +100% toxin damage, but does not grant status to explosions.
- provides no bonus.
- does not cause gore.
- , , and bonus combo count chance does not apply as the ability does not increase combo counter.
- applies a flat and can be activated through 's invulnerability.
- applies +180% melee damage.
- does not lifesteal.
Last updated: Update 30.0 (2021-04-13)
- Manticore's damage bonus applies to Shattered Lash.
- Shattered Lash gains 25% additional damage for each combo multiplier, up to a 3.75x damage multiplier at 12x combo, or 4.0x with equipped at 13x combo.
- Shattered Lash is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats or its innate effects.
- The exceptions to this rule are:
- Weapons that modify the combo meter, including the bonus initial combo count passives for (20), (20), (30), and 's increased combo cap.
- 's bonus +25% corrosive damage upon Djinn's .
- The exceptions to this rule are: