The status effect of damage is Gas Cloud. It produces a gas cloud that deals a tick of damage each second to all enemies within a 3-meter radius; subsequent procs increase the radius by 0.3 meters up to 6 meters in total after 10 stacks. The cloud has a 6 second duration. Each tick deals damage equal to:
- Notice that modded base damage calculation used for DoT is not the same as normal damage calculations, ignoring physical and elemental damage bonuses.
As can be seen from the formula, tick damage does not scale with any Elemental mods. Up to 10 instances of the effect can stack on the same target, with each instance having its own timer. Any instances after the 10th will replace the oldest instance.
The Gas Cloud is able to hit heads and other body parts by itself, potentially allowing headshot bonuses to apply twice (which is also affected by the added headshot damage from and zoom bonuses on some sniper rifles).
- Modded Damage = 100 × (1 + 1.65) × (1 + 0.3) = 344.5
- Tick Damage = 0.5 × 344.5 × (1 + 0.3) = 223.925
As can be seen in the above calculations for tick damage, Faction Damage is applied twice, making their effective bonus = (1 + Faction Damage bonus)2. Which is +69% for the 30% Faction Damage mods and +140.25% for the 55% Primed Faction Damage mods.
|Time from initial proc||0s||1s||2s||3s||4s||5s||6s||7s|
|Tick damage occured?||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
does not have a Railjack space counterpart and is thus not able to proc any status effect nor is it included in calculations for status proc weighting.
|Grineer Health||Modifier||Corpus Health||Modifier||Infested Health||Modifier|
- Main article: Category:Gas Damage
- Main article: Category:Gas Damage Weapons
Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. The beams will modify their Damage Type to target select defenses, while incoming damage is redirected back into the beams. Hold fire to boost Status Effects and Damage, at the cost of increased energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
|Strength:500 / 750 / 1,000 / 1,250 (damage / s)|
1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 (boosted damage / s)
|Range:0.03 / 0.05 / 0.08 / 0.1 m (beam radius)|
0.05 / 0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2 m (boosted beam radius)
|Misc:9 (number of beams)|
100 m (sweep area)
1 rev/sec (rotation speed)
20% (status chance)
40% (boosted status chance)
50 (overshield points per pickup)
23.33% stored damage decay/sec
- Revenant unleashes the might of the Eidolon essence emanating from his left arm, dispersing the Sentient energy into 9 energy beams as he levitates and spins counterclockwise. Energy beams oscillate in angle vertically as Revenant rotates, rapidly sweeping across a 100 meter radius area with rotation speed 1 rev/sec in a pentagonal shape. Each energy beam has a thickness of 0.03 / 0.05 / 0.08 / 0.1 meter radius and continuously inflicts 500 / 750 / 1,000 / 1,250 damage per second with a 20% status chance to all enemies caught in its path.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Beam thickness is affected by Ability Range.
- Casting speed is affected by and .
- Rotation speed is unaffected by mods.
- Number of energy beams and sweep area are not affected by mods.
- Energy beams possess innate Punch Through, allowing them to bypass terrain and obstacles in the environment.
- Energy beams cannot hit enemies standing above Revenant's left arm due to the oscillation pattern.
- While active, all damage received by Revenant is stored into a total damage pool. The stored damage is displayed as a buff. The current displayed value is added to each beam as a flat damage bonus.
- Revenant is able to move with reduced movement speed while channeling Danse Macabre. Speed the same as Revenant's running speed (without sprint) and affected only by Hobbled Dragon Key and Volt's .
- Holding the fire button (default
) increases the beams' damage per second to 1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500, status chance to 40%, and beam radius to 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2 meters, while also increasing energy drain to 40 energy per second.
- Boosted damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Boosted beam radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Boosted energy drain is affected by both Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Energy beams autonomously adapt their damage type to the attributes of the enemies they hit: against armored enemies, against shielded enemies, and against enemies with infested flesh.
- status effect reduces a target's current armor by 26%, with further procs removing 6% for up to 80%. Each proc has a duration and will end on its own.
- will deal 100% bonus damage to shields, dealing 25% more with every consecutive proc for up to 325% extra damage. It will also stop natural shield regeneration from shielded enemies.
- status effect will proc a gas damage over time effect to the target, which increases in size and damage with consecutive procs while damaging nearby enemies.
- Danse Macabre consumes 20 energy per second while active and will remain active until Revenant's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Revenant cannot replenish energy using , Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Squad Energy Restores, and/or while Danse Macabre is active.
- Energy Orbs, Orokin Void Death Orb's energy restores, , , , and 's Energy Motes can still replenish Revenant's energy during Danse Macabre.
- Danse Macabre's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Ability Synergy:
- ed enemies killed by this ability drop a unique pickup that grants 50 Overshields when collected by Revenant or his allies.
- Energy pillars explode to inflict damage radially when struck by Danse Macabre lasers.
- Explosion deals the remaining damage of the pillar to surrounding enemies.
- Explosion damage diminishes with distance. Max reduction of ??% at the edge of explosion.
- Explosion radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage reflected by also accumulates into Danse Macabre's energy beam damage pool.
- has 50% reduced energy cost during Danse Macabre. Casting speed becomes instantaneous and Danse Macabre's stopping animation can be skipped if deactivated during Reave.
- Revenant cannot cast Enthrall or Mesmer Skin, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
- Revenant is immune to knockdown while channeling this ability.
- Casting Danse Macabre is a full body animation that interrupts grounded movement and other actions.
- Revenant visually extends his left arm outward and his right arm upward, as he hovers and rotates in place. Energy beams are generated and spread throughout his left arm, while droplets and gaseous energy particles emit from both hands. When the fire button is held, a surge of Sentient energy resembling Enthrall's energy pillars continuously erupt skyward from beneath Revenant's feet.
- Energy beams, energy particles, and energy surge color tinting are affected by Revenant's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Upon energy depletion, the player will be relocated near the edge that caused the bug to initiate the queued animation.
- Increasing beam damage, and subsequently energy cost, still works.
- Only on enemies with infested flesh.
- Gas damage, with its brown color and its extra lethality to most Infested, is likely a reference or callback to Enferon, a gas that is described as far more dangerous to Infested creatures than uninfected humans in Digital Extremes' earlier title, Dark Sector.
|Offense||Attack Speed • Buff & Debuff • Critical Hit • Damage (Positive Type Modifier, Quantization) • Damage Falloff • Enemy Body Parts • Fire Rate • Multishot • Punch Through • Status Effect|
|Defense||Armor • Damage Attenuation • Damage Reduction • Health (Healing) • Invulnerability • Negative Damage Type Modifier • Overguard • Shield|
|Physical (IPS)||• •|
|Elemental||Primary (HCET)||• • •|
|Secondary||• • • • •|
|Elemental||Primary||• • •|
|Secondary||• • • • •|
|Effect Only||• • (PvP only) • • • • • • • • • •|
|Shield, Armor and Health Classes|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|Miscellaneous||Hit Points • •|