Damage is one of the six secondary elemental damage types, composed of and damage. It is immensely useful against Grineer Ferrite Armor and Fossilized Infested creatures, but fares poorly against the Proto Shields of some elite Corpus enemies.
The status effect of damage is Corrosion. It temporarily degrades the armor of the afflicted target by 26% for 8 seconds. Subsequent procs further reduce armor by 6% of the original armor up to 80% armor reduction in total after 10 stacks, each stack having its own duration.
status armor reduction is multiplicative with other armor reduction sources. This can be expressed as the following:
Armor after reduction = (1 - ) × [1 - ( + × Number of Corrosive stacks)] × (1 - × Number Corrosive Projections)
- (1 - 50%) × [1 - (20% + 6% × 10)] × (1 - 18% × 4) = 2.8%.
- (1 - 50%) × [1 - (20% + 6% × 10)] × (1 - 18%) = 8.2%.
- (1 - 50%) × [1 - (20% + 6% × 10)] = 10%.
does not have a Railjack space counterpart and is thus not able to proc any status effect nor is it included in calculations for status proc weighting.
|Grineer Health||Modifier||Corpus Health||Modifier||Infested Health||Modifier|
As with all damage types effective against armor, damage's type modifier works in two ways: it ignores a percentage of the target's armor, and increases the damage dealt in the same way as a type modifier against hitpoints. Practically speaking, this means that damage is only reduced by 25% of a target's whole Ferrite Armor and the base damage is increased by +75%.
- Main article: Category:Corrosive Damage
- Main article: Category:Corrosive Damage Weapons
†Denotes a source of corrosive damage that does not inflict the status effect on enemies.
Charge to transform health into hardened scarab armor. Discharge to blast enemies with a scarab swarm; survivors have their health drained and bestowed on allies.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 175 / 200 ( damage/sec)|
|Duration:6 / 10 / 12 / 15 s (swarm duration)|
|Range:20 / 22 / 25 / 30 m (cast range)|
6 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (heal radius)
|Misc:2,900 HP (total health cost)|
2 HP (min. health threshold)
100% (armor bonus cap)
∞ (armor bonus duration)
5 m (spread radius)
100% (spread remaining duration)
- Inaros stands still to summon the desert sands and sacred scarabs, offering his Health as a sacrifice to gain Scarab Armor, which permanently increases his base armor by up to 100%. While holding down the ability key (default ), Inaros loses 29 health points for every 1% of converted additional bonus armor, for a total of 2,900 health lost to fully charge the armor. Inaros will continue in the animation until releasing the ability key or Inaros only has 2 points of health left; health drain will cease once the bonus armor has reached 100%.
- All Scarab Armor values are not affected by mods.
- The armor bonus is additive to armor mods; with a fully charged Scarab Armor (100%) and a maxed rank , Inaros will have a total armor value of:
225 × (1 + 100% + 110%) = 697.5
- Charging Scarab Armor causes Inaros to lose all momentum, except when aim gliding.
- Inaros is immune to stagger, knockback, and knockdown effects while charging Scarab Armor.
- The current bonus armor value is displayed on the ability icon and also beside Inaros' health indicator.
- Scarab Armor lasts indefinitely until partially or entirely removed by casting a swarm projectile, entering a Nullifier bubble, moving too close to a Comba or Scrambus, by being dispelled, or falling into a pit. Scarab Armor bonus can not be removed by enemy weapons fire.
- When Scarab Armor is dispelled, all health previously converted into armor is instantly refunded to Inaros, provided his health is not at maximum value.
- While Scarab Armor is at or above 25% and an enemy target is near the aiming reticle, tapping the ability key (default
) causes Inaros to consume 25 energy and 25% of his total armor bonus to launch a swarm of scarabs that travels up to 20 / 22 / 25 / 30 meters away.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Scarab Armor cost is not affected by mods.
- Scarab Swarm can not be launched if Scarab Armor value is below 25%.
- Scarab Swarm is launched near the end of the casting animation, giving the player time to adjust the trajectory before the animation ends.
- Launching a Scarab Swarm on an enemy that is still under the effects of another Scarab Swarm, will not refresh the debuff.
- Scarab Swarm's projectile possesses innate punch through but does not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Once launched toward the targeted enemy, Scarab Swarm infests all enemies in its path on contact. Swarmed enemies will flail in panic and receive 100 / 150 / 175 / 200 damage per second for 6 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds, during which they are completely disabled. Each swarm host generates an aura with a 6 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius that converts the damage dealt by Scarab Swarm into health points for Inaros and his allies in range. Scarab Swarm can spread all of its effects to any unaffected enemies within a 5 meter radius from a swarm host for 100% of its remaining duration.
- Damage and healing per second are affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Healing radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Affected allies includes all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects.
- Spread radius and remaining duration percentage are not affected by mods.
- Scarab Swarm cast animation of 1.25 seconds is affected by and . Charging scarab armor or launching scarab attack while stationary will prevent movement, however casting scarab attack while moving will not interrupt movement.
- Main article: Negation Swarm
- It is more energy efficient to cast a Scarab Swarm attack on a single enemy in the middle of a large, clustered group, and allowing the swarm spreading effect to infect all nearby enemies. This is particularly effective against Infested that naturally tend to clump together in groups.
- Players can get Scarab Swarm dispelled on purpose, such as by running into a Nullifier bubble, to instantly get up to 2,900 points of health back.
Erupt with a multitude of Eidolon energy beams and sweep a circle of death around Revenant. The beams will modify their Damage Type to target select defenses, while incoming damage is redirected back into the beams. Hold fire to boost Status Effects and Damage, at the cost of increased energy consumption. Thralls killed by this leave overshield pickups.
|Strength:500 / 750 / 1,000 / 1,250 (damage / s)|
1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500 (boosted damage / s)
|Range:0.03 / 0.05 / 0.08 / 0.1 m (beam radius)|
0.05 / 0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2 m (boosted beam radius)
|Misc:9 (number of beams)|
100 m (sweep area)
1 rev/sec (rotation speed)
20% (status chance)
40% (boosted status chance)
50 (overshield points per pickup)
23.33% stored damage decay/sec
- Revenant unleashes the might of the Eidolon essence emanating from his left arm, dispersing the Sentient energy into 9 energy beams as he levitates and spins counterclockwise. Energy beams oscillate in angle vertically as Revenant rotates, rapidly sweeping across a 100 meter radius area with rotation speed 1 rev/sec in a pentagonal shape. Each energy beam has a thickness of 0.03 / 0.05 / 0.08 / 0.1 meter radius and continuously inflicts 500 / 750 / 1,000 / 1,250 damage per second with a 20% status chance to all enemies caught in its path.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Beam radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Casting speed is affected by and .
- Rotation speed is unaffected by mods.
- Number of energy beams and sweep area are not affected by mods.
- Energy beams possess innate Punch Through, allowing them to bypass terrain and obstacles in the environment.
- Energy beams cannot hit enemies standing above Revenant's left arm due to the oscillation pattern.
- While active, all damage received by Revenant is stored into a total damage pool. The stored damage is displayed as a buff. The current displayed value is added to each beam as a flat damage bonus.
- Revenant is able to move with reduced movement speed while channeling Danse Macabre. Speed the same as Revenant's running speed (without sprint) and affected only by Hobbled Dragon Key and Volt's .
- Holding the fire button (default
) increases the beams' damage per second to 1,000 / 1,500 / 2,000 / 2,500, status chance to 40%, and beam radius to 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2 meters, while also increasing energy drain to 40 energy per second.
- Boosted damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Boosted beam radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Boosted energy drain is affected by both Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Energy beams autonomously adapt their damage type to the attributes of the enemies they hit: against armored enemies, against shielded enemies, and against enemies with infested flesh.
- status effect reduces a target's current armor by 26%, with further procs removing 6% for up to 80%. Each proc has a duration and will end on its own.
- will deal 100% bonus damage to shields, dealing 25% more with every consecutive proc for up to 325% extra damage. It will also stop natural shield regeneration from shielded enemies.
- status effect will proc a gas damage over time effect to the target, which increases in size and damage with consecutive procs while damaging nearby enemies.
- Danse Macabre consumes 20 energy per second while active and will remain active until Revenant's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again.
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- Revenant cannot replenish energy using , Rift Plane's innate energy regeneration, Squad Energy Restores, , or Energizing Dash while Danse Macabre is active.
- Danse Macabre's energy drain is not converted into shields by Augur Mods.
- Energy can be replenished by Energy Orbs, , Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, , and/or while the ability is active.
- Ability Synergy:
- ed enemies killed by this ability drop a unique pickup that grants 50 Overshields when collected by Revenant or his allies.
- Energy pillars explode to inflict damage radially when struck by Danse Macabre lasers.
- Explosion deals the remaining damage of the pillar to surrounding enemies.
- Explosion damage diminishes with distance. Max reduction of ??% at the edge of explosion.
- Explosion radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage reflected by also accumulates into Danse Macabre's energy beam damage pool.
- has 50% reduced energy cost during Danse Macabre. Casting speed becomes instantaneous and Danse Macabre's stopping animation can be skipped if deactivated during Reave.
- Revenant cannot cast Enthrall or Mesmer Skin, perform parkour Maneuvers or general interactions while channeling this ability.
- Revenant is immune to knockdown while channeling this ability.
- Casting Danse Macabre is a full body animation that interrupts grounded movement and other actions.
- Revenant visually extends his left arm outward and his right arm upward, as he hovers and rotates in place. Energy beams are generated and spread throughout his left arm, while droplets and gaseous energy particles emit from both hands. When the fire button is held, a surge of Sentient energy resembling Enthrall's energy pillars continuously erupt skyward from beneath Revenant's feet.
- Energy beams, energy particles, and energy surge color tinting are affected by Revenant's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Upon energy depletion, the player will be relocated near the edge that caused the bug to initiate the queued animation.
- Increasing beam damage, and subsequently energy cost, still works.
Inflict a target with a pox of spores. Spread spores to nearby enemies by destroying them or killing their host. The longer the Spore spreads, its damage will increase.
|Strength:6 / 8 / 8 / 10 (initial damage)|
1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 2 (damage growth per enemy)
50% ( status chance)
20% (reset decay)
|Duration:10% (damage decay rate)|
|Range:30 / 40 / 50 / 60 m (cast range)|
10 / 12 / 14 / 16 m (spread radius)
7 (damage growth enemy cap)
0.5 s (damage decay interval)
2 / 2 / 3 / 3 (initial spores)
1 (transmitted spore)
3 (max spores per enemy via spread)
12 (max spores per enemy via recast)
4.0x (miasma damage multiplier)
- Saryn infects an enemy target within 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 meters with 2 / 2 / 3 / 3 virulent spores for an unlimited duration. Each individual spore inflicts damage per second with a 50% status chance, lasting until the spores themselves or the infected enemy is destroyed.
- Saryn's disease spreads its infection rapidly, grows evermore lethal, and decays in the absence of hosts over the course of the epidemic:
- Shooting or hitting a spore directly bursts its membrane to release infectious pus, which regrows the spore on its host and transmits 1 spore to all nearby enemies within 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 meters; infected enemies can carry up to 3 spores via transmission from another enemy.
- Spread radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Transmitted spore and max spores per enemy via spread are not affected by mods.
- Spores can spread by directly bursting them with weapons, abilities, and Bullet Jump. Enemy attacks can also burst spores on contact.
- Spread bypasses obstacles in the environment and damage does not diminish with distance.
- All spores on an infected enemy will burst and spread if any of the following conditions are met:
- Spores do not spread if enemies infected via transmission are killed by Spores' damage per second alone.
- Initial damage and damage growth per second are affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage growth enemy cap is not affected by mods.
- Amount of infected enemies is unlimited, only damage growth is capped.
- Current damage per second is hard-capped at 70,000 damage.
- Reset decay is inversely affected by Ability Strength (e.g., more strength reduces amount consumed.)
- Damage decay rate is inversely affected by Ability Duration (e.g., more duration reduces amount of damage decay per half second.)
- Nullifying effects (such as entering Sanctuary Onslaught Data-Conduits) increases the decay rate to 30% per half second.
- Damage decay interval is not affected by mods.
- If Spores is still active, recasting Spores on any enemy consumes 20% of current damage per second from the infection meter and casts Spores for 50% reduced energy cost. Recasting on an infected enemy grows a new set of spores on the target, which carries up to 12 spores via recasting Spores on it.
- Reset decay is inversely affected by Ability Strength (e.g., more strength reduces amount consumed.)
- Recast energy discount and max spores per enemy via recast are not affected by mods.
- All spores destroyed via melee weapon contribute to the melee combo counter.
- Ability Synergy:
- Spores is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- If the initial target dies before the spores appear, energy used for Spores will be refunded.
- Main article: Venom Dose
Venom Dose is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional damage to all attacks.
- Main article: Revealing Spores
- Cast on an enemy in the middle of a crowd and promptly kill it or use one of the many methods to spread the spores.
- Each spore inflicts damage per second and status effect on proc, which is tripled on an enemy carrying three spores from a max rank Spores cast or accumulated from transmission from other infected enemies.
- Infect at least 7 enemies to maximize damage growth, allowing Spores to reach higher damage per second counts over time.
- Mod for Ability Strength to increase initial damage, damage growth per enemy, status chance, while reducing the reset decay on recast or on zero infected present.
- Status chance can reach 100% with 200% Ability Strength.
- Recast Spores several times to inflict an enemy with up to 12 spores to strip its Armor quickly, deal more damage per second instances, and provide more spores to spread.
- However, note that each recast will consume a percentage of damage per second stored in your infection meter.
- Using melee to hit enemies makes it easier to burst spores, compared to firearms, especially with Range mods, e.g. ( ).
- Use to spread spores on an infected enemy on every hit using your gun or melee.
- Cast to inflict quadruple damage to all enemies infected by Spores within range.
- Can be used to destroy Corpus cameras and (active) turrets. A spore will appear but a camera dies on the first tick.
- When combined with AoE weapons (such as and , which both deal DoT, increased by Saryn's passive), the spores will pop very easily, quickly spreading procs.
- The ability synergizes well with Nova's , both spreading and weakening enemies until one dies and causes a series of chain explosions and effectively quartering enemy survivability.
- is excellent for bosses with shields to prevent them from recovering.
- Sentinels can also pop Spores.
- Spores that are popped on a target's weak point, like the head, will do extra damage based on the respective damage multiplier.
- damage can be combined with damage (when applicable) to create a deadly damage combo against enemies with armor, especially the Grineer. The reduction of armor will lessen the reduction of damage, while viral procs will increase damage dealt even further.
- pairs well with weapons that do primarily damage. This results in an excellent faction-neutral build, as Corrosive is either buffed or normal against every damage type except for Corpus Proto Shields, which the Impact makes up for, especially on a high-crit weapon.
|Offense||Attack Speed • Critical Hit • Damage (Positive Type Modifier) • Damage Falloff • Enemy Body Parts • Fire Rate • Multishot • Punch Through • Status Effect|
|Defense||Armor • Damage Attenuation • Damage Reduction • Negative Damage Type Modifier • Health • Invulnerability • Shield|
|Elemental||• • •|
|Combined||• • • • •|
|Effect Only||(PvP only) • • • •|
|Grineer||• • •|
|Corpus||• • •|
|Infested||• • •|
|Miscellaneous||Hit Points •|