“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Third highest base damage of all swords, behind Krohkur and Broken War.
- Good critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Low status chance.
- Dakra Prime, compared to Dex Dakra:
- Lower base damage (60.0 vs. 65.0)
- Higher critical chance (15% vs. 10%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 20%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.88)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (6 vs. 0)
- See Category:Dakra Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Dakra Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Dakra Prime is treated as the third upgrade to the Skana, after Cronus and the Pangolin Sword, as it possess similar characteristics in terms of output damage on Maneuvers.
- While the Dragon Nikana surpasses the Dakra Prime in terms of base single hit damage, the Dakra Prime can achieve a higher damage per hit if equipped with the Crimson Dervish stance, due to the stance's high damage multiplier on normal attacks. This comes at the cost of Crimson Dervish's slower attack speed however.
- The Dakra Prime resembles a Sabre, however there is no obvious crossguard. Alternatively, the Dakra Prime's design may also be based on the Khanda.
- This weapon was formerly named "Dakka Prime" before Update 10.0. The original name is derived from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. The weapon was renamed because players felt confused about the name, "dakka" being a term for firepower derived from the distinct firing sound of a machine gun.
- In-game files refer to the Dakra Prime as Cronus Prime.
- There was a bug where crafting the Dakra Prime would result in the user receiving an Orthos Prime until it was fixed (albeit undocumented) in Hotfix 10.0.4.
Dakra Prime Skins
- On June 29, 2015, it was announced that the Dakra Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 7, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Dakra Prime, along with Mag Prime and Boar Prime, was again accessible from June 28th 2016 to July 26th, 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.
- Dakra Prime along with Boar Prime, Rhino Prime, Mag Prime, Ankyros Prime, and Boltor Prime, was again accessible from June 27th, 2017 to August 1st, 2017.
- Dakra Prime, along with Mag Prime, Nova Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, and Vasto Prime, were unvaulted from November 13, 2018 to January 29, 2019.
- Dex Dakra, the limited edition counterpart of this sword.
- Cronus, the possible original counterpart.