“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' inventories are not affected and can still be opened.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance of all swords.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all swords, behind .
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches , and .
- Innate and polarities.
- Dakra Prime, compared to Dex Dakra:
- Higher base damage (170 vs. 142)
- Higher critical chance (36% vs. 16%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (18% vs. 24%)
- Higher attack speed (1 vs. 0.88)
- Different Stance Polarity ( vs. )
- Lower Block Angle (55° vs. 60°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (1.1 vs. 1.35)
Dakra Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith M1 Uncommon (V)
Meso B3 Uncommon (V)
Axi R1 Uncommon (V)
|Neo B3 Uncommon (V)
Neo D1 Rare (V)
Axi S4 Uncommon (V)
|Lith M2 Common (V)|
Meso B1 Common (V)
Meso M1 Common (V)
Neo N9 Common (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On June 29, 2015, it was announced that the Dakra Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on July 7, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Dakra Prime, along with and , was again accessible from June 28th 2016 to July 26th, 2016 when the Prime Vault was unsealed.
- Dakra Prime along with , , , , , and , were again accessible from June 27th, 2017 to August 1st, 2017.
- Dakra Prime, along with , , , , and , were unvaulted from November 13, 2018 to January 29, 2019.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dakra Prime resembles a Sabre, however there is no obvious crossguard. Alternatively, the Dakra Prime's design may also be based on the Khanda.
- The Dakra Prime's design could also be based on the dusack , a european Renaissance saber of many forms, used at war and as a training weapon.
- This weapon was formerly named "Dakka Prime" before Update 10.0. The original name is derived from Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. The weapon was renamed because players felt confused about the name, "dakka" being a term for firepower derived from the distinct firing sound of a machine gun.
- In-game files refer to the Dakra Prime as Prime.
- There was a bug where crafting the Dakra Prime would result in the user receiving an until it was fixed (albeit undocumented) in Hotfix 10.0.4.
- It would also appear that the Dakra Prime is one of two prime melee weapons in the game that does not have a normal version, the other being .
Media[edit | edit source]
Dakra Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.