|Login Rewards since Update 18.0|
Upon logging in to the game for the first time a day, players will be granted a random reward out of the Daily Tribute reward pool. New log-in days becomes available everyday at UTC midnight. Players also receive rewards upon accomplishing a Milestone, a set number of log-in days required to unlock a single guaranteed listed reward, with more valuable items requiring more log-in days to unlock. Log-in days are accumulated into a player's total, counting towards any milestones yet to be completed. Only the total number of log-in days are taken into account by the Daily Tribute system, regardless of player hiatus, i.e. a player who logs in consecutively for 7 days, skips a day, then logs on the day after will still receive their 8th accumulated log-in day.
Daily Tribute rewards are random, but the chances of more frequently acquiring rare and higher value items increases as players increase their Mastery Rank, with higher ranks having higher chances of receiving better rewards. Each Mastery Rank increase adds 5% to increased rare drop chances.
Additionally, the first mission completed after UTC midnight will have double the Credit reward, also known as the Daily First Win Bonus. This does not work on the Credit caches gained from winning an Index match, nor any bounty or heist in the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis, effectively wasting your first daily win credit bonus.
The daily first win bonus applies on top of Credit Boosters, quadrupling the number of credits earned. It also stacks alongside any Double Credit Weekends that may be in effect, which can potentially octuple your earnings if all boosters are active at the same time.
Daily Tribute will refresh in:
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Rewards scale based on days accumulated.
The following items can be claimed as free rewards in the Daily Tribute pool:
- Credits, 10,000 + (Day × 50)
- Endo, 80×Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- Relic Pack
- Affinity Booster^, Rounded(3 × [1 + Day/100]) hours
- Credit Booster^, Rounded(3 × [1 + Day/100]) hours
- Resource Booster^, Rounded(3 × [1 + Day/100]) hours
- Resource Drop Chance Booster^, Rounded(3 × [1 + Day/100]) hours
- Cryotic, 50+ Rounded(Day/4)
- Detonite Ampule, Rounded(2 + Day/100)
- Fieldron Sample, Rounded(2 + Day/100)
- Gallium, Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- Morphics, Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- Mutagen Mass, Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- Mutagen Sample, Rounded(2 + Day/100)
- Neural Sensors, Rounded(2 + Day/100)
- Neurodes, Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- Orokin Cell, Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- Oxium, 100 + (Day/2)
- Tellurium, Rounded(1 + Day/200)
- 20/30/40/50/60/70/75% Platinum Discount coupon* (PC Only)
- 25/50/75% Market Discount† (Console)
- Forma Blueprint, Rounded(1 + Day/400)
- Random Warframe Blueprint‡
- Random Warframe Component (Neuroptics, Chassis, or Systems)‡
- Random Weapon Blueprint‡
- Syndicate Medallions
^Boosters will be used immediately after obtaining them.
*Discounts last for one purchase within the denoted time, typically 48 hours. Note that discounts cannot be stacked and or combined. Prime Access and Prime Vault purchases count as purchases that will void your platinum discount. Ensure you use the platinum discount before purchasing a Prime Access or Prime Vault pack if you decide to get both at the same time.
†Market discount coupons are not usable on Tennogen items, bundles, or Weapon/Warframe/etc. slots.
‡Only blueprints for weapons/Warframes that a player does not already have full mastery on can be awarded.
Milestones[edit | edit source]
For every 50 days between 0 and 1000 days, the player will be presented up to 3 choices based on the original chronological release of each reward (for example, on Day 100, Sigma & Octantis won't be available as one of three weapon choices since it was released after Azima, Zenistar, and Zenith).
- Sigil and Resources choices are presented at Days 50, 150, 250, etc.
- Primed Mod choices are presented at Days 200, 400, 600, 900.
- Weapon choices are presented at Days 100, 300, 500, 700.
- Note that the Lodestar Syandana and the Lodestar Armor Set are staying at Day 800 / 1000 respectively.
The following shows the original chronological release of each reward before Update 23.10 Daily Tribute changes. These items were originally claimed upon accumulating the required number of log-in days:
- 50 Days - Imminent Eclipse Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
- 100 Days - Azima (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
- 150 Days - Awakened Luna Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Exilus Adapter
- 200 Days - Primed Fury (Unranked)
- 250 Days - Eternal Stasis Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Orokin Reactor
- 300 Days - Zenistar (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
- 350 Days - Solar Flare Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Orokin Catalyst
- 400 Days - Primed Vigor (Unranked)
- 450 Days - Void Gate Sigil, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Exilus Adapter
- 500 Days - Zenith (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
- 550 Days - Lotus Deliverance Sigil, 3-day Credit Booster, and Orokin Reactor
- 600 Days - Primed Shred (Unranked)
- 650 Days - Spectral Tide Glyph, 3 Forma, and Orokin Reactor
- 700 Days - Sigma & Octantis (Comes with weapon slot and pre-installed Orokin Catalyst)
- 750 Days - Guiding Rose Glyph, 3-day Affinity Booster, and Exilus Adapter
- 800 Days - Lodestar Syandana
- 850 Days - One Veiled Rifle, Pistol and Melee Riven Mod each and three Riven Mod Slots.
- 900 Days - Primed Sure Footed (Unranked)
- 950 Days - Lustrous Major Glyph, 7-day Credit Booster and Orokin Reactor
- 1000 Days- Lodestar Armor set
As of Update 23.10 and onwards, for 1050 Days and every 50 days after, Evergreen reward pools A, B, or C would be presented, with the reward pools rotating every 50 days (A-B-C pattern). The 3 choices of each reward pool are as follows:
- Evergreen Choices A (choose one):
- Evergreen Choices B (choose one):
- Evergreen Choices C (choose one) (includes 3x Riven Slots):
- As of Update 23.10, on Day 5, the player will be guaranteed a reward of 25,000 Credits and 1,000 Endo upon logging in.
Next Available Milestone[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Milestone rewards can be previewed upon clicking on milestone icon, along the dotted line beneath the login days counter.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]