Curative Undertow is a Hydroid Warframe Augment Mod that allows to heal and his allies within range by a percentage of their max health every 1.5 seconds, draining additional energy for each ally in the pool.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Heals all Warframes, Companions, Eidolon Lures, summoned allied units such as Specters, allied Invasion units, Hostages, Kavor Defectors, Sortie and Arbitrations Defense Operatives, and Defense Objects. Heals self by 10% of max health every 1.5 seconds.
- Each instance of healing for every wounded target will consume 5 energy from Hydroid.
- Healing energy cost is not affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Heals Hydroid and his Companion, along with normal and syndicate Specters. Note however, that the entity being healed must be touching the pool, meaning Cephalon Suda's Shield Osprey reward cannot be healed by the ability unless it is forced onto the ground long enough, which is extremely unlikely and rare to happen.
- Cannot revive downed players.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Grants Undertow a cosmetic mist effect affected by the Hydroid's energy color.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.