Curative Undertow is a Hydroid Warframe Augment Mod that allows Undertow to heal Hydroid and his allies within range by a percentage of their max health every 1.5 seconds, draining additional energy for each ally in the pool.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Heals ally players, Kubrows, and other allies by a percentage of max health every 1.5 seconds. Heals self by 10% of max health every 1.5 seconds.
- Each instance of healing for every wounded target will consume 5 energy from Hydroid.
- Healing energy cost is not affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Heals Hydroid and his Companion, along with normal and syndicate Specters. Note however, that the entity being healed must be touching the pool, meaning Cephalon Suda's Shield Osprey reward cannot be healed by the ability unless it is forced onto the ground long enough, which is extremely unlikely and rare to happen.
- Cannot revive downed players.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration reduces channeling cost to 0.65 energy per second.
- Reduces diameter to 10.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 3.75 energy, channeling cost to 0.5 energy per second, grab cost to 1.25, and increases meters per energy to 0.8.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases diameter to 30.12 meters.
- Reduces damage to 10 per second and healing percentages to 12% per tick for allies and 4% for self.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 103 per second and healing percentages to 123.6% per tick for allies and 41.2% for self.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Grants Undertow a cosmetic mist effect affected by the Hydroid's energy color.