Blueprints Requiring Cubic Diodes
|Railjack Fuselage Research||Component||(100)|
Last updated: Update 26.1
- Kuva Lich and Arbitrations missions can spawn Eximus units more often as a result of their higher level, allowing for easier farming.
- Any Endless mission types on Europa is a great source for Eximus units, the longer you stay the more Eximus units will spawn.
- Ose, Europa is an Interception mission that can yield a moderate amount of Cubic Diodes.
- Larzac, Europa is a Dark Sectors defense mission with high eximus spawn rate and is increasingly helpful as Infested Electric Crawlers count as Eximus. You should be able to get over 100 Cubic Diodes in 20 waves.
- Nereid, Neptune is a Spy mission with the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. Eximus units are guaranteed to spawn if a player triggers the alarms in a vault.
- Syndicate Death squads will also drop these if they spawn on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset as they all spawn as Eximus units.
- Cubic Diodes can be found on Neptune too on Nereid and Neso nodes which have the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Marduk is a Sabotage mission in the Void has a Corpus Ice Planet tileset when fighting the Lynx. Players may also get Cubic Diodes if Eximus units spawn in this tileset or in the Orokin Tower tileset during that mission.
- This item was first previewed in Devstream 133, November 2019
- Clan Tier does not affect the research cost of the Railjack Fuselage repairs.