Cubic Diodes are an uncommon component that can be found on Europa, on any Corpus Ice Planet node, and only dropped by Eximus units. They can also be found in Empyrean missions along with other Update 26.1 Materials. They are used in constructing the Railjack.
Blueprints Requiring Cubic DiodesEdit
|Railjack Fuselage Research||Component||(100)|
Last updated: Update 26.1
- Joining a Railjack squad for Empyrean missions is a way to gain large amounts of ship materials, including Cubic Diodes. Use recruiting chat to matchmake, as clicking on the node does not automatically do so, yet.
- Kuva Lich and Arbitrations missions can spawn Eximus units more often as a result of their higher level, allowing for easier farming.
- Any Endless mission types on Europa is a great source for Eximus units, the longer you stay the more Eximus units will spawn.
- Nereid, Neptune is a Spy mission with the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. Eximus units often spawn if a player triggers the alarms in a vault.
- Syndicate Death squads spawned on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset can drop Cubic Diodes because they all spawn as Eximus units.
- Cubic Diodes can be found on Neptune too on Nereid and Neso nodes which have the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Marduk is a Sabotage mission in the Void has a Corpus Ice Planet tileset when fighting the Lynx. Players may also get Cubic Diodes if Eximus units spawn in this tileset or in the Orokin Tower tileset during that mission.
- This item was first previewed in Devstream 133, November 2019
- Clan Tier does not affect the research cost of the Railjack Fuselage repairs.