Cubic Diodes are an uncommon component that can be found from Eximus units on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset, primarily Europa. They can also be found in Empyrean missions as a possible loot drop. They are used in constructing, upgrading, and maintaining the Railjack.
Blueprints Requiring Cubic Diodes[edit | edit source]
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
- Cubic Diodes are significantly more common in Empyrean than in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Kuva Lich and Arbitrations missions can spawn Eximus units more often as a result of their higher level, allowing for easier farming.
- Any Endless mission types on Europa is a great source for Eximus units, with higher waves spawning more Eximus units.
- Nereid, Neptune is a Spy mission with the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. Eximus units often spawn if a player triggers the alarms in a vault.
- Syndicate Death squads spawned on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset can drop Cubic Diodes because they all spawn as Eximus units.
- Cubic Diodes may be dropped as an end mission reward of Railjack missions at amounts of 1200, 1500 or 2700 depending on luck. (Empyrean Rewards)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cubic Diodes can be found on Nereid and Neso, Neptune, which use the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Marduk, Void is a Sabotage mission using the Corpus Ice Planet tileset when fighting the Lynx. Players may also get Cubic Diodes if Eximus units spawn in this tileset or in the Orokin Tower tileset during that mission.
- When running Empyrean missions to farm Cubic Diodes, all Cubic Diodes, Carbides, Pustrels and Copernics are stored in the Railjack's Resource Forge in order to manufacture consumable items. The Forge holds a default of 200 of each resource, after which additional gathering is automatically distributed to the squad, until the mission is completed. Pressing the "Refine" button from one of the Forge station will distribute the resources to the entire squad.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was first previewed in Devstream 133, November 2019.
- Clan Tier does not affect the research cost of the Railjack Fuselage repairs.