Cubic Diodes are an uncommon component that can be found from Eximus units on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset, primarily Europa. They can also be found in Empyrean missions as a possible loot drop. They are used in constructing, upgrading, and maintaining the Railjack.
Blueprints Requiring Cubic Diodes
- Cubic Diodes are significantly more common in Empyrean than in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Kuva Lich and Arbitrations missions can spawn Eximus units more often as a result of their higher level, allowing for easier farming.
- Any Endless mission types on Europa is a great source for Eximus units, with higher waves spawning more Eximus units.
- Nereid, Neptune is a Spy mission with the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. Eximus units often spawn if a player triggers the alarms in a vault.
- Syndicate Death squads spawned on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset can drop Cubic Diodes because they all spawn as Eximus units.
- Cubic Diodes may be dropped as an end mission reward of Railjack missions as the extra resource bundle. Drop locations vary based on the Proxima Region.(Empyrean Rewards)
- Cubic Diodes can be found on Nereid and Neso, Neptune, which use the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Marduk, Void is a Sabotage mission using the Corpus Ice Planet tileset when fighting the Lynx. Players may also get Cubic Diodes if Eximus units spawn in this tileset or in the Orokin Tower tileset during that mission.
- Trigering alarms in Spy vaults spawns Eximus units, allowing for consistent drops.
- This item was first previewed in Devstream 133, November 2019.
- Clan Tier does not affect the research cost of the Railjack Fuselage repairs.
|Resources / Components|