Cryptographic ALU is a special resource, used as the key component for crafting the Razorback Cipher. It is only available during the Razorback Armada event, dropping from Corpus Archwing enemies on Jupiter and Neptune or Corpus Empyrean enemies in the Neptune Proxima.
Despite being an uncommon rarity, it only drops in quantities of 1 unit, typical of rare resources.
Blueprints Requiring Cryptographic ALU[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 29.9.1 (2021-02-24)
Farming Locations[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the resource until better facts are proven. Note that this resource is only available in these nodes during a Razorback Armada event.
|Jupiter||Galilea||Sabotage||15 - 20||Corpus Ship (Archwing)|
|Neptune||Salacia||Mobile Defense||27 - 32||Corpus Ship (Archwing)|
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better methods are proven.
- Salacia, Neptune is the recommended node for gathering Cryptographic ALU, yielding approximately 7+ per run without a resource booster
- Utilizing Itzal's third ability, Cosmic Crush, allows easy acquisition of ALU as it pulls in pickups to your location while killing enemies.
- When dropped by enemies, Cryptographic ALUs look identical to Omega Isotopes. Due to their dark color, this can make them difficult to make out against the backdrop of space.
- The Steel Path's resource drop chance bonus increases Cryptographic ALUs drop chance
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- ALU stands for Arithmetic Logic Unit, an electronic circuit that is a fundamental building block in many computing circuits.