Magnetizes the bones of nearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
|Strength:800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500|
|Range:8 / 10 / 13 / 18 m|
- Magnetizing the bones of enemies within 8 / 10 / 13 / 18 meters, Mag suspends her victims in the air and forcefully compresses their bodies inflicting a total 800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 Magnetic damage over three ticks. Enemies affected by Magnetize take an extra 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 damage, unaffected by mods.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage is evenly divided into three segments over three ticks (each tick dealing 1/3 of the total damage) that are inflicted in succession over the course of the cast animation.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Enemies that walk into the area of effect after the ability has been cast will be caught during each damage tick.
- Suspended enemies are incapacitated and suffer a Knockdown when the final damage tick is applied.
- Cannot be used while in mid-air.
- Has a cast time of 2.7 seconds and a cooldown between casts of 0.75 seconds.
- Tenno in Conclave duels receive 150 damage and are knocked down.
- Crush's visual effects will appear gold when cast by Mag Prime.
- Main article: Fracturing Crush
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
- Crush deals less damage against the Grineer but deals extra to shielded Corpus units, due to the traditional effects of Magnetic damage.
- Crush does not rely on line of sight like Pull or the damage pulses from Shield Polarize, using mods for enemy radar such Enemy Sense makes it relatively easy to Crush large groups of enemies through floors, walls and ceilings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.