Magnetizes the bones of nearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
|Strength:800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 (damage)|
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (shields per hit)
|Range:8 / 10 / 13 / 18 m|
- Magnetizing the bones of all enemies within a 8 / 10 / 13 / 18 meter radius, Mag suspends her victims in the air and forcefully compresses their bodies inflicting 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 Magnetic damage over three segments. Crush deals 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 extra damage over three segments as well to the main target of a Magnetize field.
- Damage and extra damage are affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage and extra damage are evenly divided into three ticks (each tick dealing 1/3 of the total damage) that are inflicted in succession over the course of the cast animation.
- Magnetic damage is effective against Shielded and Proto Shields, but less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Magnetic status effect reduces a target's current and maximum shields by 75% for 4 seconds.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast time of 1.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Additionally, allied Warframes and Companions in the radius of the ability have their shields replenished by 40 on cast, plus an additional 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 per enemy hit per tick.
- Enemies that walk into the area of effect after the ability has been cast will be caught and damaged by the remaining damage ticks, and will contribute to restore shields.
- Suspended enemies are incapacitated and suffer a Knockdown when the final damage tick is applied.
- Crush's visual effects are affected by Mag's chosen energy color.
- Some of them will appear gold when cast by Mag Prime.
- Casting Crush will interrupt any other action and will force Mag in place for the entire animation.
- Main article: Fracturing Crush
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
- Crush deals less damage against the Grineer but deals extra to shielded Corpus units, due to the traditional effects of Magnetic damage.
- Crush does not rely on line of sight, using mods for enemy radar such Enemy Sense makes it relatively easy to Crush large groups of enemies through floors, walls and ceilings.
- Sliding while casting Crush causes enemies that left the AoE to crumple permanently until a stagger source is made to reset their animation, however damage taken by enemies no longer in range have been cancelled normally.
- Dying while casting crush will cause all affected enemies to drop to the ground in a ragdoll state similar to enemies broken while frozen. The enemies in this state will still be able to attack despite missing several limbs and being tied to the ground.
- Overshields will apply to allied Operators as well, up to a maximum of 500 shields.