Magnetizes the bones of nearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
|Strength:800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 (base damage)|
2400 / 3000 / 3750/ 4500 (extra damage to Magnetized enemies)
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (shields per hit)
|Range:8 / 10 / 13 / 18 m|
|Misc:40 (Shield restore on cast)|
- Magnetizing the bones of all enemies within a 8 / 10 / 13 / 18 meter radius, Mag suspends her victims in the air and forcefully compresses their bodies inflicting 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 Magnetic damage over three segments, as well as 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 extra Magnetic damage per segment to the main target of a Magnetize field.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage is evenly divided into three ticks (each tick dealing 1/3 of the total damage) that are inflicted in succession over the course of the cast animation, whereas extra damage is fully dealt on each tick.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast time of 1.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Additionally, allied Warframes and Companions in the radius of the ability have their shields replenished by 40 on cast, plus an additional 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 per enemy hit per tick.
- Enemies that walk into the area of effect after the ability has been cast will be caught and damaged by the remaining damage ticks, and will contribute to restore shields.
- Suspended enemies are incapacitated and suffer a Knockdown when the final damage tick is applied.
- Some of Crush's visual effects will appear gold when cast by Mag Prime.
- Casting Crush is a full-body animation that will prevent movement for the entire animation.
- Main article: Fracturing Crush
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
- Crush deals less damage against the Grineer but deals extra to shielded Corpus units, due to the traditional effects of Magnetic damage.
- Crush does not rely on line of sight, using mods for enemy radar such Enemy Sense makes it relatively easy to Crush large groups of enemies through floors, walls and ceilings.
- Sliding while casting Crush causes enemies that left the AoE to crumple permanently until a stagger source is made to reset their animation, however damage taken by enemies no longer in range have been cancelled normally.
- Dying while casting crush will cause all affected enemies to drop to the ground in a ragdoll state similar to enemies broken while frozen. The enemies in this state will still be able to attack despite missing several limbs and being tied to the ground.
- Overshields will apply to allied Operators as well, up to a maximum of 500 shields.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.