Magnetizes the bones of nearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
|Strength:800 / 1000 / 1250/ 1500 (base damage)|
2400 / 3000 / 3750/ 4500 (extra damage to Magnetized enemies)
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (shields per hit)
|Range:8 / 10 / 13 / 18 m|
|Misc:40 (Shield restore on cast)|
- Magnetizing the bones of all enemies within a 8 / 10 / 13 / 18 meter radius, Mag suspends her victims in the air and forcefully compresses their bodies inflicting 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 damage over three segments, as well as 800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 extra damage per segment to the main target of a field.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage is evenly divided into three ticks (each tick dealing 1/3 of the total damage) that are inflicted in succession over the course of the cast animation, whereas extra damage is fully dealt on each tick.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Cast time of 1.5 seconds is affected by and .
- Additionally, allied Warframes and Companions in the radius of the ability have their shields replenished by 40 on cast, plus an additional 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 per enemy hit per tick.
- Enemies that walk into the area of effect after the ability has been cast will be caught and damaged by the remaining damage ticks, and will contribute to restore shields.
- Suspended enemies are incapacitated and suffer a Knockdown when the final damage tick is applied.
- Some of Crush's visual effects will appear gold when cast by Mag Prime.
- Casting Crush is a full-body animation that will prevent movement for the entire animation.
- Main article: Fracturing Crush
Fracturing Crush is a Warframe Augment Mod for that gives the ability to temporarily immobilize survivors and temporarily reduce their armor.
|Rank||Armor Reduction||Root Duration||Cost|
- Sliding while casting Crush causes enemies that left the AoE to crumple permanently until a stagger source is made to reset their animation, however damage taken by enemies no longer in range have been cancelled normally.
- Dying while casting crush will cause all affected enemies to drop to the ground in a ragdoll state similar to enemies broken while frozen. The enemies in this state will still be able to attack despite missing several limbs and being tied to the ground.
- Overshields will apply to allied Operators as well, up to a maximum of 500 shields.