A Crossfire mission tasks players with objectives that must be completed in the presence of multiple warring factions on the same node. These missions are indication of future Invasion on the node between the same factions as seen in Crossfire missions.
Similar to Invasion missions, Crossfire will have two factions hostile to each other, however players will have to fight both factions instead of allying themselves to one side.
|Mars||Ultor||Exterminate||11 - 13||Corpus Ice Planet|
|Europa||Valac||Spy||18 - 20||Corpus Ship|
|Lua||Pavlov||Spy||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
|Lua||Plato||Exterminate||25 - 30||Orokin Moon|
These mission nodes are specifically set to be Crossfire modes. Any other Crossfire missions emerge dynamically through the course of the Invasion system.
- Crossfire missions are available as Exterminate or Spy missions.
- Crossfire missions will have the Battle Damage hazard present at all times.
- Faction-specific loadouts are somewhat less effective, given that there are multiple factions that must be dealt with in Crossfire mode.
- As both factions are already alert and in combat, Stealth will be difficult to accomplish in this mission type.
- Crossfire missions taking place on Grineer Asteroid, Grineer Galleon and Corpus Ship tiles will use the same transitional tilesets and environmental effects as those seen on Invasion missions.
- Lotus will tell the player that they're siding on one faction and instructs to eliminate the other, despite the objective being to eliminate all enemies of either faction.
|PvE||Standard||Assassination • Capture • Exterminate (Crossfire) • Hijack • Mobile Defense • Rescue • Sabotage (Deception, Gas City, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy|
|Endless||Defection • Disruption • Defense • Excavation • Interception • Survival|
|Archwing||Exterminate • Interception • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Rush|
|Arena||The Index • Rathuum|
|Free Roam||Bounty (Isolation Vault) • Heist|
|Special||Assault • Granum Void • Infested Salvage • Junction • Recovery • Sanctuary Onslaught|
|Conclave||Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro|
|Arbitrations • Dark Sectors • Environmental Hazards • Invasions • Kuva Siphon • Kuva Lich • Nightmare Mode • Nightwave • Sorties • The Steel Path • Void Fissures|