The Cronus is a ceramic sword wielded by Captain Vor.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches , and .
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all swords.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
|Main Blueprint||5%||20 kills||135 ± 45 kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Cronus (alternatively Cronos or Kronos) is the youngest of the twelve titans in Greek mythology and father of Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon.
- Since Update 7.8 (2013-04-19), the Cronus Blueprint will only be a guaranteed reward the first time Tolstoj is completed and its drop chance exponentially decreases with each repetition. This was put in place to prevent credit farming.
- The Cronus was the original melee weapon of the Stalker before update Update 7.11 (2013-05-17).
- Despite being classed as a Tenno weapon, the Cronus is wielded by Captain Vor, who is a Grineer.
- This would make Cronus the only weapon in the game to be used by an enemy whose faction is not related to the weapon itself.
- , the possible Prime variant of this weapon
- , the dagger variant.
- Captain Vor, the boss who uses the Cronus.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|