The Cronus is a ceramic sword wielded by Captain Vor.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon and Vengeful Revenant.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest base damage of all swords.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Below average attack speed.
- See Category:Cronus Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Cronus Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
AcquisitionCronus' main blueprint can be obtained from defeating Captain Vor on Tolstoj, Mercury.
|Main Blueprint||5%||20 kills||135 ± 45 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
- Cronus (alternatively Cronos or Kronos) is the youngest of the twelve titans in Greek mythology and father of Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon.
- Since Update 7.8, the Cronus Blueprint will only be a guaranteed reward the first time Tolstoj is completed and its drop chance exponentially decreases with each repetition. This was put in place to prevent credit farming.
- The Cronus was the original melee weapon of the Stalker before update Update 7.11.
- Dakra Prime, the possible Prime variant of this weapon
- Ceramic Dagger, the dagger variant.
- Captain Vor, the boss who uses the Cronus.
- Seer, another weapon wielded and dropped by Vor.