Crimson Dervish is a stance mod for swords, specializing in strong spinning attacks that can hit adjacent enemies or deal multiple strikes against a single foe, sacrificing mobility and speed. Combos executed in this stance are notable for their high damage multiplier.
Can be equipped on:
- Broken War ✓
- Cronus ✓
- Dakra Prime ✓
- Dark Sword
- Ether Sword
- Heat Sword ✓
- Jaw Sword
- Krohkur ✓
- Mire ✓
- Pangolin Sword ✓
- Plasma Sword
- Prisma Skana ✓
- Skana ✓
- Skana Prime ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|Crimson Orbit||300%300%1x 200% 1x 200%1x 400%|
|Twisting Flurry||( 200%1x 200% 1x 100% )|
|Coiling Impale||(+ )( 1x 200% 1x 200% 1x 400% )|
| Slide +
| In Air + 200%200%300%
| Wall Dash + 300%
|Knocked Down Enemy + 250%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The combos for this Stance slow the weapon's attack speed greatly.
- The last hit of Crimson Orbit's third attack does 100% bonus Slash damage.
- The name of the mod is probably a reference to the Turkish dance of the Whirling Dervishes.
- Crimson Dervish was a reward on a 24-hour alert on Friday, 12 September 2014 as part of the "Back To School" Special Alerts Week.
- Iron Phoenix, a fast-paced stance for Swords in PvE.
- Swooping Falcon, a fast-paced, proc-heavy stance for Swords in PVE.
- Vengeful Revenant, another stance for Swords in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.