Crimson Dervish is a stance mod for swords, specializing in strong spinning attacks that can hit adjacent enemies or deal multiple strikes against a single foe, sacrificing mobility and speed. Combos executed in this stance are notable for their high damage multiplier.
Can be equipped on:
- Broken War ✓
- Cronus ✓
- Dakra Prime ✓
- Dark Sword
- Ether Sword
- Heat Sword ✓
- Jaw Sword
- Krohkur ✓
- Mire ✓
- Pangolin Sword ✓
- Plasma Sword
- Prisma Skana ✓
- Skana ✓
- Skana Prime ✓
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 400%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- The first three combos deal 200% bonus damage on the three initial attacks, for a total of 300% total damage.
- The final strike of Coiling Impale will prompt a Counterattack finisher, effectively adding one more hit to the combo.
- Counterattack finishers from the front also have the additional effect of knockdown, prompting a ground finisher.
- The combos for this Stance slow the weapon's attack speed greatly. This does not affect quick-melee.
- Since the stance does not affect quick melee's attacks, the damage boost possessed by all of its combos also are not added to quick melee attacks. In order to deal bonus damage from Crimson Dervish, the sword must be the active weapon.
- Twisting Flurry and Coiling Impale can be initiated by holding down their respective combo buttons first— and respectively—then pressing repeatedly. This makes them easier to initiate than many other combos.
- The final strike of Coiling Impale has a very small hit box and as such it is recommended to use melee auto-targeting to ensure a hit.
- The name of the mod is probably a reference to the Turkish dance of the Whirling Dervishes.
- Crimson Dervish was a reward on a 24-hour alert on Friday, 12 September 2014 as part of the "Back To School" Special Alerts Week.
- Iron Phoenix, a fast-paced stance for Swords in PvE.
- Swooping Falcon, a fast-paced, proc-heavy stance for Swords in PVE.
- Vengeful Revenant, another stance for Swords in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.