Credits from mission rewards are doubled as of Hotfix 9.5.3.
Credit Boosters can be bought from the Market with Platinum. A 3-day booster costs 40, a 7-day booster costs 80, and a 30-day booster costs 200.
A special 90-day extended version is included in the Prime Access pack.
Can be obtained randomly from Daily Tribute. The booster's duration depends on the total amount of login days: (3 × [1 + Day ÷ 100]).
A 3-day booster can be obtained as a reward from Sorties.
Rare or Reinforced Storage Containers may reward a 30-minute or 1-hour variant.
A 3-day booster is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 350 and 75,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- A Credit Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real time (not time played in the game).
- Credit Booster must be still be active at the end of a mission in order to be rewarded with 2x credits. Keep this in mind when using short-term boosters such as 30 Minute Credit Boosters.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Credit boosters only apply to the person using the booster, other players will receive the normal amount of credits.
- Boosts Credit rewards from The Index. Choosing the High Risk investment gives Credits 400,000 for first won round and 500,000 for every round won afterwards (Boosted Credit will not show on board).
- Boosts Credit rewards from Dark Sectors, offering up to ~53,000 credits a run on the higher tier Dark Sector missions.
- Credit Boosters are seperate from Double Credit Weekends, which are weekends wherein everyone receives double credits. This means that any credit boosters on top of Double Credit Weekends will quadruple the amount of credits earned.