Credits from mission rewards are doubled as of Hotfix 9.5.3.
Credit Boosters can be bought from the Market with Platinum.
A special 90-day extended version is included in the Prime Access pack.
Can be obtained randomly from login rewards, with the time of the booster extending based on your total login days.
Purchasing a 7-Day Booster provides an extra day, for if you would just purchase the 3-Day duration twice, you would receive 6 days worth instead of a 7-day duration if you would purchase the second pack for the same price, saving approximately 13 platinum.
Rare or Reinforced Storage Containers may reward a 30-minute or 1-hour variant.
3 Day Duration
7 Day Duration
30 Day Duration
The 3-Day Booster is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 350 and 75,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- A Credit Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after the indicated days of real time (not time played in the game).
- Credit Booster must be still be active at the end of a mission in order to be rewarded with 2x credits. Keep this in mind when using short-term boosters such as 30 Minute Credit Boosters.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.1
- Credit boosters only apply to the person using the booster, other players will receive the normal amount of credits.
- Boosts Credit rewards from The Index on Neptune (one of the most lucrative game modes in Warframe). Choosing the High Risk investment gives Credits 400,000 for first won round and 500,000 for every round won afterwards (Boosted Credit will not show on board).
- Boosts Credit rewards from Dark Sectors, offering up to ~53,000 credits a run on the higher tier Dark Sector missions.