Crawlers resemble Infested Crewman with no lower limbs, which forces them to move with their hands. They are fairly agile and are hard to hit due to their habit of staying low, but besides that, they do not pose a large threat.
- Crawlers used to be a species with many abilities, including shooting electric currents and lobbing explosive toxic tissues.
- Because Crawlers are prone on the ground by default, Ground Finishers can be performed on them without knocking them down first. This applies to all the Crawler variants.
- Before Update 10.0, Crawlers used to crawl at a very slow pace. It was considered a very low threat due to their low damage output and slow speed.
- Humorously, Crawlers can be stealth attacked, which prompts them to stand up on non-existent legs for some weapons. They also stand for various stun animations as well.
- On a disturbing note, when a Crawler is in either an alerted or unalerted state, it will utter chittering and gurgling noises, one of which sounds similar to a baby gurgling. When alerted, their chittering contains angry or hostile tones.
- Also, when a Crawler is moving about, its "footsteps" (or handsteps) have a distinct squishing noise as they chase after the player.
- As of Update 17.1 Infested Crawlers will no longer spawn after level 40 in endless mission types.
- Eximus Crawlers can be found reliably on Wahiba, Mars Survival after 15 minutes until enemy level exceeds 40.
|Walker||Charger • Leaper • Maggot • Runner • Volatile Runner|
|Crawler||Crawler • Electric Crawler • Lobber Crawler • Nauseous Crawler • Toxic Crawler|
|Machine||Mutalist Osprey • Swarm Mutalist MOA • Tar Mutalist MOA • Power Carrier • Venin Mutalist|
|Ancient||Ancient Disruptor • Ancient Healer • Boiler • Brood Mother • Toxic Ancient|
|Archwing||Attack Mutalist • Mutalist Lightning Carrier • Mutalist Toxic Carrier|
|Jordas Golem • Juggernaut (Behemoth) • Lephantis • Mutalist Alad V • Phorid|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.