The Crash Course mod increases Impact damage of rifles by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod is acquired by getting 1000 Points in the Operation False Profit Event.
- It is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 330 and 200,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this modification may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- After the addition of the Plains of Eidolon, the mod may also obtainable by killing Eidolon Teralyst.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be combined with Rupture to provide a 150% increase to Impact damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require an Impact damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Impact damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Operation False Profit
- Rupture, the common rifle variant
- Full Contact, the shotgun variant
- Pummel, the pistol variant
- Collision Force, the melee variant
|Physical Damage Mods|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.