It can be used on the following weapons:
|Rank||Initial Combo||Finisher Damage||Cost|
- Stacks with Finishing Touch for +160% bonus finisher damage.
- The "Initial Combo" bonus provided by this mod adds a flat number to the combo counter. When the combo counter is reset, either by using a heavy attack or through combo counter decay, it will reset to a minimum of this number.
- Aside from Stealth attacks, the following Warframe abilities can also leave enemies vulnerable to melee finishers, regardless if the finisher is performed in front or behind the enemy;
- Ash's Teleport. (Even better when used with the Fatal Teleport augment.)
- Banshee's Savage Silence augment.
- Savage Silence is required to make Silence open enemies to finishers, as the standard stun performed by the ability does not do so.
- Baruuk's Lull
- Equinox' Rest.
- As any damage affected targets receive will make them fall to the ground, try to avoid attacking them if you plan to make use of Covert Lethality.
- Excalibur's Radial Blind (power only, the slide attack Radial Blind from Exalted Blade does not open enemies to finishers).
- Gara's passive Glint may blind enemies when she is in bright light.
- Inaros' Desiccation.
- Do note that enemies are only open to melee finishers if they are facing Inaros when Desiccation is cast.
- Ivara's Sleep Arrow.
- Mirage's Prism.
- Valkyr's Paralysis.
- Wukong's Cloud Walker.
- Prior to Update 26.0, the mod possessed a unique mechanic called Lethal Damage, which refers to the ability to instantly kill an enemy upon performing a finisher attack regardless of their level or defenses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.