It can be used on the following weapons:
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Initial Combo||Finisher Damage||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Stacks with for +160% bonus finisher damage.
- The "Initial Combo" bonus provided by this mod adds a flat number to the combo counter. When the combo counter is reset, either by using a heavy attack or through combo counter decay, it will reset to a minimum of this number.
- Aside from Stealth attacks, the following Warframe abilities can also leave enemies vulnerable to melee finishers, regardless if the finisher is performed in front or behind the enemy;
- 's . (Even better when used with the augment.)
- 's augment.
- ' Rest.
- As any damage affected targets receive will make them fall to the ground, try to avoid attacking them if you plan to make use of Covert Lethality.
- 's (power only, the slide attack Radial Blind from does not open enemies to finishers).
- 's passive Glint may blind enemies when she is in bright light.
- ' .
- Do note that enemies are only open to melee finishers if they are facing Inaros when Desiccation is cast.
- 's Sleep Arrow.
- 's .
- 's .
- It is not advised to equip the augment, as it instead leaves enemies vulnerable to ground finishers.
- 's .
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 26.0, the mod possessed a unique mechanic called Lethal Damage, which refers to the ability to instantly kill an enemy upon performing a finisher attack regardless of their level or defenses.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Damage||Base||• ( , ) •|
|Physical||• • • ( ) • • •|
|Elemental||( ) • • • • • • • •|
|Faction Bonus||• • ( ) • ( ) • ( ) • ( )|
|Other||• • •|
|Critical Hits||Chance||• • ( )|
|Multiplier||• ( ) •|
|Status||• • • • • • • • •|
|Heavy Attack||• • •|
|Attack Speed||• ( ) • •|
|Combo||• • • • • • • • • • •|
|Range||• ( ) •|
|• • • • ( ) • ( ) •|
|Misc||• • • • •|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.