Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus for all those under the Covenant. Headshots are amplified even further.
|Strength:1.50% (critical per 100 damage)|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 s (invulnerability time)|
6 / 8 / 10 / 12 s (critical chance time)
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier to bonus critical chance)|
50/250 m (affinity range/open-world affinity range)
- Harrow breaks free of his shackles in a whirlwind of impenetrable energy, imbuing himself and allies inside his Affinity Range with complete invulnerability to damage and Status Effect immunity for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. While invulnerable, any enemy damage prevented by all affected players during this time accumulates into a total pool.
- After the invulnerability phase, all affected players receive the Retaliation buff which provides an additive weapon critical chance bonus lasting for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds. Retaliation provides a 5% base critical chance, plus extra critical chance converted from total damage prevented at a rate of 1.50% per 100 damage points prevented. Additionally, the combined critical chance percentage is multiplied by 4 on headshot hits.
- Retaliation duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Base critical chance and extra critical chance percentages are affected by Ability Strength, while damage points prevented and headshot multiplier are not.
- Retaliation's critical chance is capped at 50% on bodyshot hits and 200% on headshot hits.
- The critical chance applied to the weapons is a flat value applied after mods.
- Critical chance is also applied to melee weapons, weapon deployables ( disc, channel throw, etc.), and Exalted weapons ( 's , 's , etc.)
- Protection and Retaliation buffs affect both players and their Companions.
- Covenant cannot be recast while its buffs are active.
- Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.
- Casting animation of 3 seconds is affected by casting speed, from mods such as and . Casting Covenant stops Harrow's movement and actions.
- During the invulnerability phase, the current total of damage prevented is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle, represented by a shield-like emblem.
- After the invulnerability phase, the critical chance bonus and its headshot multiplied percentage are briefly displayed at the same position, represented by a bullet-like emblem.
- An audible whispering sound plays when each buff's duration ends.
- Covenant's buff icons for invulnerability and critical chance are displayed beside the shield and health indicators, with the critical chance bonus percentage located at the top-right of the icon and buff timers at the bottom.
- Harrow and affected allies are visibly surrounded by a gust of energy while under Covenant's effects. This visual effect expands or contracts depending on the phases of the ability, and is affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Main article: Lasting Covenant
Lasting Covenant is a Warframe Augment Mod for that increases 's critical chance buff duration each time an enemy is killed with a headshot.
- It synergizes well with abilities that buff critical damage, such as and .
- Also pairs well with the since they are at their optimal power when you are getting headshots.
- Since the critical chance applied is additive, this ability can turn a modded with (and possibly other critical damage mods such as a Riven) into a viable critical secondary.
- Stacks with , resulting in an additive +95% critical chance on bodyshot and +245% on headshot with both effects maxed.
- Casting this while attempting to revive a teammate makes for a reliable survival strategy, as the invulnerability phase will protect you from enemy fire.
- If the mission has Environmental Hazards, like the toxic waste in the Grineer Shipyard tileset, you can use them to stack extra damage negation during the invulnerability phase.
- Covenant synergizes well with a Kitgun equipped with , with its projectiles gain benefits for critical chance to headshot from this ability.