During The Cicero Crisis
When Locating the Cicero Injector
- Tenno bones will be the foundation of Grineer homes!
- No mercy for Tenno, no mercy for their Lotus!
- The Tenno hate our superiority! We will put them out of their jealous misery!
- Death! Death! Death! Death to the Tenno!
- Our Queens demand justice for your trespasses Tenno!
- The Lotus is just another weed to be plucked and discarded!
When Injecting the Antitoxin
- Stop them! Defend the Cicero Toxin!
- The Tenno have come to destroy our way of life! Stop them at all costs!
- Tenno crimes require Grineer sacrifice! Protect the Cicero Toxin at all costs!
- Protect the Cicero Toxin! Stop the Tenno!
- Brothers! Do not let the Tenno threaten our destiny!
After Defending the Antitoxin
- No... NO! You will not stop this!
- Tenno... you are only delaying the inevitable!
- Only a small setback; insignificant against the tide of Grineer will!
- Nothing can stop the Grineer! We are progress!
- Earth is for Settlements! Settlements! Settlements!
- The Cicero toxin will bring Grineer order to the land!
- We clear this land, in the name of Grineer and our Queens!
- Mastery of Earth is Grineer destiny! Our Queens command it!
- Tenno are worse than weeds! We kill one, and three more show up!
- Grineer order will conquer the land! Grineer order will conquer Earth!
- Brothers! Don't trust any plant you can't rip apart with your bare hands!
- The Cicero toxin will cleanse the land! Leaving a glorious home for our Queens!
- Grineer brothers! It is us or the Orokin weeds, and we must choose... Herbicide!
- These trees! These genetically modified, Orokin monstrosities must wither and die!
- We deserve more than a cold, dark asteroid! Earth for the Grineer! Earth for our Queens!
- The garden of Earth is overgrown! Who will help me reap this victory from the land!?
- Tenno hate Grineer strength! They want to tear down anything they are too weak to build for themselves!
- Just like these weeds, the Tenno are nothing more than a mistake, growing on the bottom of some dirty Orokin test tube!
During Tethra's Doom
Directed Toward the Grineer
- Something is wrong. Tenno... Stop Them!
- Tenno... TENNO? TENNO ARE HERE?! Stop them. Stop them at ONCE!!
- Tenno have the core?! THEY ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE THE CORE!!
- Come back with the core, or DON'T COME BACK AT AAALL!!
- What is happening to the Tram? Investigate! Investigate now!
- What is happening? Where... where is the core?!
- Be warned; Failure to stop the Tenno will result in your failure to continue breathing!!
- STOP THEM!! RECOVER THE CORES!!!
Directed Toward the Tenno
- You are only delaying the inevitable. My Fomorians will be built. My ships will rule the system.
- Assassins! Thieves! Miscreants! Leave my cores alone!
- Try it Tenno! Just try and walk out of here with my core!
- We will build the cores faster than you can destroy them Tenno. Mark my words.
- You can not stop progress. All will be Grineer dominion!
During Phase 2
- You have already shown me your hand. Now it is time to see what I have up my sleeve!
- You have taken my bait! But you will not take my cores! GRINEER! ATTACK!
- You are running out of time. There will be nowhere to hide from my Fomorians. And when the last of you is gone, I WILL PERSONALLY THROW YOUR BELOVED LOTUS INTO THE SUN!
During An Assassination Mission
- These criminals, think they are committing a justice... (Scoffs) Not in my court!
- Grineer brothers! I've done my part! Now clean up this... mess.
- Why are these fools still breathing my air?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
- I am too important for this nonsense! Finish them off!
- Must I do everything myself?
- Do not think we are done here Tenno!
- I knew this day would come. I prepared, changed myself. I made sacrifices! Tenno... are you ready for a SACRIFICE!?
- Now we finish this business once and for all!
- AAAUUUGGHH... Curse you Tenno! You... (chuckles) ...GOT ME! (Laughs)
- Tenno... What makes you think you are ready to fight Vay Hek?
- This is too easy! Tell your Lotus to send more capable fighters next time!
- The first Grineer who brings me the head of a Tenno, will be permitted... TO WEAR ITS SKULL AS A HELMET!
- Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill the Tenno scum!
- You are not ready for this fight.
- Your Lotus is leading you to destruction!
- You Tenno... are such a waste of perfectly good violence!
On An Alert Mission
During The Archwing Quest
- For too long, the Corpus have extorted the Grineer! Frohd Bek! Consider our contracts canceled! THIS IS A HOSTILE TAKE OVER!
- (Laughs) Did you really believe the Tenno destroyed ALL my Fomorians?
- Bek! Meet Balor! Your fate! MY FUTURE!
During Operation Eyes of Blight
- Hello... insects. For too long, you have been a parasite upon the great Grineer machine. NO LONGER! The Tenno must learn how truly insignificant they are. Fomorian Commander, FIRE. AT. WILL.
- (Chuckles) Grineer might has made the Tenno irrelevant. Grineer revenge will make the Tenno extinct! Nothing you can do will stop that. Fomorian Commander, you know what to do.
- (Maniacal laughing) Even I didn't think it would be this easy! Are you insects even trying?! Fomorian Commander, crush. This. NEST!
- (Laughs) Look at you. Look at you pests! Swarming around my Fomorians. You will never destroy them all. Fomorian Commander, take aim.
During The Law of Retribution
During the First Phase
- "Look brothers! The insects have come looking for revenge, hahaha! There is only one way to deal with insects; FUMIGATION!"
- "That's a Tritium battery, haha! Try not to let the radiation kill you! That would ruin all our fun! (Laughs)"
- "Take a deep breath, Tenno! You don't have many left!"
- "Tick. tock. Tick. tock. TICK. TOCK, TENNO!"
- "Live like insects, die like insects! (Laughs)"
- "Your struggle is futile. Accept your fate!"
- "Brothers! Fear not! The toxin will only bring you glory!"
While Sabotaging the Injectors
- "Destroy the bomb, before it destroys the Injector!"
- "NO! Destroy them! Destroy the battery!"
- "Wait, no! Brothers! Keep those batteries away from the Toxin Injectors!"
- "They've rigged it to explode! Destroy that battery before it blows!"
- "Another Tritium bomb! Brothers, do not let this one BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE!"
- "Not again! Don't let the insects near the remaining Injectors!"
If the Tritium Battery is Destroyed Early
- "Failure comes so easy to you Tenno!"
- "If at first you don't succeed, DIE, DIE AGAIN!"
- "Nice try Tenno, but you'll have to try harder than that to save your puny lives!"
After Destroying the Injectors
- "No! My beautiful Toxin Injector! Grineer, how could you let them do this?"
- "Save the remaining Injectors, or die trying! THAT'S AN ORDER!"
- "YOU IMBECILES! If you let the Tenno destroy all the Toxin Injectors, THEN WHAT WILL DESTROY THEM!?"
- "This is far, FAR from over!"
During the Second Phase
- "Insects taking orders from their Lotus. (Laughs) Let us see how hard their shells are!"
- "Poor Tenno, no Lotus to think for you?!"
- "This is the force you send to defeat me, Lotus?"
Summoning The Grustrag Three
- "Tenno: so obedient. Dr. Tengus could learn so much from your insides. (Chuckles) So, I've brought his creations to extract them!"
During the Final Phase
- "All your precious Relays destroyed. Haha! Now you JOIN THEM!"
- "Stay together insects! So I can crush you all!"
- "This, (Laughs) this is the best you can do? PATHETIC!"
During Saya's Vigil
- Main article: Saya's Vigil/Transcript
Entering the Grineer Camp
- Vay Hek: "My, my... Tenno maggots and the greasy eels of Cetus, working together. My Tusk soldiers will gore you all the same!"
- Vay Hek: "(Laughs) And I'd feed it a million more for a chance to wrap my metal claws around your sweet, putrid neck!"
- Vay Hek: "Grineer! Spread out! Crawl if you have to! I need more glass! It is the key to a power I've never seen! The power to kill... a Sentient!"
- Vay Hek: "Oh, look what we have here! More fertilizer for our Grineer gardens! Your worm-bloated corpse will blend nicely with the excrement on my crops!"
After Returning to Orbiter
- Vay Hek: "Tenno? TENNO?! Ooh, is it my birth interval?! Such a gift! But, I have a surprise for you, you GREASY METAL MAGGOT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
- Vay Hek: "SURPRISE, SURPRISE! A gleaming maggot squirmed into my ship! Well! Let's you squirm out of this one! Hahaha."
After Defeating the Nox
- Vay Hek: "WHAT?! YOU PATHETIC! MEAT! PILES! CAN'T YOU STOP ONE?! PUNY?! MAGGOT?! FROM SQUIRMING AWAY?! AAAARGH!!!"
Locating the Final Fragment
- Vay Hek: "Evacuation flights have been rescinded! You'll stay out here all night if that's what it takes! FIND THAT PIECE, before an Eidolon finds you!"
Eidolon Teralyst Appears
- Vay Hek: "It's... beautiful... it's so beautiful... KILL IT!"
Retrieving the Final Shard
- Vay Hek: "You think it would be that easy? TUSKS! My Tusks! New order! Ignore the monster! STOP THAT TENNO MAGGOT!"
During Operation: Plague Star
- "The Thrax Toxin! The Tenno maggots want my toxin! STOP THEM!"
- "Of course, maggots seek to burrow! Away from my caves, maggots! Lest you be crushed!"
- "This boil will cleanse Cetus of the filthy Ostron rats that infest her walls!"
- "Grineer! Soon, the Ostron rats of Cetus will flee in panic! And then they do, we'll hunt them for sport! (Laughs)"
- "Tenno maggots! You try to protect these rats? But you will fail, AND FAIL!"
- "Fools! You tried to POP it's glistening magnificence! But you just made it angry!"
- "No... NO! NOOOOOOOO!"
- "You have not won, maggots... YOU HAVE NOT WON!"
If the Bounty Fails
- "Keep trying the cleanse these Plains! You'll only die in a shower of feculent DEFEAT!"
- "This system is far too small both you and I, [PLAYERNAME]. One of us has to go, and it isn't me."
- "All those who oppose Grineer policy and expansion shall fall!"
- "I see you have come pre-equipped with you [sic] very own body bag, [PLAYERNAME]!"
- "Oh look! It says here you are next on my hit-list, [PLAYERNAME]!"
- "Can't we all just get along? Come give your old Uncle Hek a hug, [PLAYERNAME]!"
- "You think I'm ugly? Well, wait 'til I'm through with you, [PLAYERNAME]!"
- "What I lack in diplomacy, I make up for in limb severing ferocity!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.