The Corvas flak cannon is a heavy shotgun designed for exclusive use with the Archwing flight system, introduced in Update 15.0. It can be rapidly fired to saturate an area with pellets or charged to release a more powerful scattershot.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High base damage.
- High Impact damage makes it effective against shields.
- Pellet spread can hit multiple targets per shot.
- Comes with a polarity slot.
- Short maximum effective range even with charged shot.
- Slow fire rate.
- Relatively small magazine.
- See Category:Corvas Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Corvas Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Like all other Archwing weapons, the Corvas replenishes its ammunition when the weapon is not firing.
- Despite the weapon's animation showing projectiles when firing, the Corvas is a hitscan weapon. Additionally, Corvas fires multiple pellets in a scattershot pattern like most shotguns, despite its animation showing it firing only a single shot.
- As a shotgun-like weapon, the Corvas is best used when engaging enemies at close range, where its scattershot spread can be used to deliver massive damage against enemy units.
- Corvas is derived from corvus, the Latin term for crow, a bird commonly viewed as a harbinger of death and destruction on battlefields in many northern European cultures.
- Prior to Hotfix 15.3.3, the charged mode was not working. Firing at objects at various ranges yielded no difference in the shot spread pattern and damage regardless of whether one charged the weapon or not.
- The Ceramica Collection seems to be fashioned after the Corvas; the Pandero Ceramica Skin in particular bearing a striking resemblance.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|