The Corvas flak cannon is a heavy Arch-gun with shotgun properties. It can be rapidly fired to saturate an area with pellets or charged to release a more powerful scattershot.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 210||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Heat damage.
- Very high base damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all atmospheric arch-guns.
- Tight pellet spread. Pellet spread can hit multiple targets per shot.
- Good ammo efficiency.
- Shots have a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Innate polarity.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 60m to 120m target distance (distances are affected projectile flight speed).
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~1.36%.
- Fully charged shots cause a heavy recoiling effect that breaks zoom and knockback.
- Short maximum effective range even with charged shot.
- Slow fire rate.
- Relatively small magazine.
- See Category:Corvas Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Corvas Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- In Archwing mode, Corvas fires a wide energy projectile, similar to the Arca Plasmor. In Atmospheric mode, it functions like a shotgun, and fires hit-scan pellets.
- As a shotgun-like weapon, the Corvas is best used when engaging enemies at close range, where its scattershot spread can be used to deliver massive damage against enemy units.
- Corvas is derived from corvus, the Latin term for crow, a bird commonly viewed as a harbinger of death and destruction on battlefields in many northern European cultures.
- Prior to Hotfix 15.3.3, the charged mode was not working. Firing at objects at various ranges yielded no difference in the shot spread pattern and damage regardless of whether one charged the weapon or not.
- The Ceramica Collection seems to be fashioned after the Corvas; the Pandero Ceramica Skin in particular bearing a striking resemblance.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus • Grattler|
Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)