Cortege is acquired by reaching the rank of Clearance: Odima with the Necraloid. The main Cortege blueprint is offered as a rank up reward, but Loid sells additional main blueprints for 8,000. Component blueprints are 4,000 each and can be acquired after reaching Clearance: Modus with the syndicate. It comes with a pre-installed Gravimag.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: 8,000|
|Time: 2 min|
|Time: 2 min|
|Time: 2 min|
- Primary fire releases a flamethrower-like beam.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- High critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all Arch-guns, behind Arquebex/ Mausolon.
- High fire rate.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Beam has a thickness of ? meters, and the zone of impact or maximum beam range has a spherical blast radius of 3 meters, allowing it to hit multiple enemies at once.
- Alternate Fire releases a trio of grenades that explodes in an 4 meter radius on impacting a surface or when remotely detonated with Alternate Fire, leaving lingering flames that deal continuous damage for 10 seconds.
- High magazine size.
- Innate polarity.
- Primary Fire:
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Damage ramps up from ?% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to ?% over 2 seconds.
- Limited range of:
- 380 meters in Archwing Mode.
- 28 meters in Atmospheric Mode.
- Alternate Fire:
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Requires 5 primary fire kills to charge a gauge and cannot fire without a full gauge.
- Extremely low fire rate, causing a long pause after firing.
- Projectiles have travel time with heavy arcing.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 70% from central impact.
- Slow reload speed in Atmospheric Mode.
- Cortège is a French term referring to processions. Its antiquated use as a loaned word in the English language though equated it with funeral processions exclusively.
- During the Heart of Deimos quest, the enemy Necramech wields a Cortege during cutscenes, and at one point fires Mausolon-like full-auto rounds. However, when fought it is armed with a Mausolon instead.
- Trumna, the primary counterpart to this weapon.
- Sepulcrum, the secondary counterpart to this weapon.
- Mausolon, another arch-gun counterpart to this weapon.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus|
Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)