- For the soundtrack, see Corrupted (Soundtrack).
The Corrupted are enemies encountered in Orokin Void levels. Corrupted units are Corpus, Grineer, and Infested creatures implanted with a control device that hijacks their psyche, allowing the Neural Sentry of the Orokin Towers to manipulate them. Most Corrupted appear shining grey and drained of color, save for the golden Orokin control devices on their heads. Their bodies are "perfected" in a way that mirrors the Orokin aesthetic taste: this is especially evident of Corrupted Grineer units, whose crude armor is replaced by golden, symmetrical plates and bionics.
The Neural Sentry also provides the Corrupted with Orokin weapons to aid in the defense of the tower. The tower is not without its own defense and utilizes flying sentries similar to Shield Ospreys that provide shields to the Corrupted. Orokin towers also sport defense turrets, elemental dangers, and cleverly hidden traps.
The Corrupted have unique taunts and battle calls which range from evil laughter to electronically dampened, haunting moans.
|Planet||Mission Name||Type||Faction||Level||Mastery EXP|
|Void||Hepit||Capture||Corrupted||10 - 15||0|
|Void||Taranis||Defense||Corrupted||10 - 15||0|
|Void||Teshub||Exterminate||Corrupted||10 - 15||0|
|Void||Ani||Survival||Corrupted||20 - 25||0|
|Void||Stribog||Sabotage||Corrupted||20 - 25||0|
|Void||Tiwaz||Mobile Defense||Corrupted||20 - 25||0|
|Void||Oxomoco||Exterminate||Corrupted||30 - 35||0|
|Void||Ukko||Capture||Corrupted||30 - 35||0|
|Void||Belenus||Defense||Corrupted||30 - 35||0|
|Void||Mot||Survival||Corrupted||40 - 45||0|
|Void||Mithra||Interception||Corrupted||40 - 45||0|
|Void||Aten||Mobile Defense||Corrupted||40 - 45||0|
|Void||Marduk||Sabotage||Corrupted||40 - 45||0|
An Orokin-controlled Grineer Lancer. In comparison to normal Lancers, Corrupted Lancers have lower HP pools and doubled armor values. They wield s and throw grenades in a manner similar to regular Lancers.
Grineer Butchers enslaved by Orokin Neural Sentries to defend the Orokin Void, Corrupted Butchers are slightly tougher than their normal counterparts. Aside from that, they are identical to their normal counterparts.
An Orokin-controlled Corpus Crewman. Like regular Crewmen, Corrupted Crewmen are protected by shielding, and have heavily armored heads. They differ from Corpus crewmen, as they wield shotguns instead of plasma repeaters.
Corrupted Nullifiers are Corpus Nullifier Crewmen enslaved by the Orokin Void Tower's Neural Sentry, featuring their nullification fields capable of neutralizing Warframe powers as well as absorbing ranged attacks.
Orokin drones behave in a similar manner to Shield Ospreys. They project shields to nearby Corrupted allies. The energy shields created by Corrupted drones recharge instantly, and their charging rate is rapid.
Corrupted Heavy Gunners are Orokin-controlled Grineer Heavy Gunners. They share the same abilities and traits as regular Heavy Gunners. Corrupted Gunners have twice as much HP as the regular Grineer units.
Orokin-controlled Bombards. The Corrupted Bombards are identical to their normal counterparts, with the exception of having golden rockets that curve at a faster rate.
An Orokin-controlled Infested Ancient Healer. Corrupted Ancients behave just like normal Ancient Healers, regularly healing all other Corrupted units nearby while granting massive damage reduction buffs to them. Like regular Ancient Healers, they can be mind controlled by Nyx, or brought back by by Nekros to heal you and your teammates, giving you 100 health per pulse. Ancient Healers may also revive you or a fallen teammate with a single pulse, leaving them with 100 health.
- Main article: Corrupted Vor
Corrupted Vor is corrupted Captain Vor and is the boss of the Orokin Void as an encounter in the high-level Void missions (Level ≥40). It is known that he was revived by his own Void Key sometime after his defeat and has since turned into the guardian of the Void. Vor will make his presence known via a taunting transmission, after which he will appear near players to engage them in battle.
- Faction Damage Mods of other enemy types have no effect on their Corrupted counterparts. For example, does not increase damage dealt to a Corrupted Ancient.
- All Corrupted units were collectively referred to as "Corrupted" until the addition of the Codex in Update 11.0 (2013-11-20); now each Corrupted unit has been given its own designation.
- As of Update 18.10, the Corrupted have been given new voices, based on their base unit with a modulation effect applied. Previously they had been silent, apart from basic hit/death sound barks.
- The Corrupted Grineer's symmetrical armor plates appear similar to the Orokin material found on 's helmet.
- Inspection of unmasked Corrupted Grineer reveals their eyes—like their models—have been changed to reflect their Corrupted nature, sporting a glowing Orokin gold.
- The golden headpieces worn by many Corrupted enemies closely resembles that of Albrecht Entrati, as seen in his Vitruvian records in the Necralisk and on statues found in secret sections of Isolation Vaults, though it is unknown if this is supposed to imply that he is the designer of the Orokin defenses.
- The Corrupted Lancer used to be a Butcher with white armor wielding a Dera with golden projectiles, and the Corrupted Crewman used to use a modified Strun with golden energy projectiles. This was eventually changed in Update 31.5.
|Grineer||Corrupted Butcher • Corrupted Bombard • Corrupted Heavy Gunner • Corrupted Lancer • Corrupted Warden|
|Corpus||Corrupted Drone • Corrupted Crewman • Corrupted MOA • Corrupted Nullifier|
|Orokin||Orokin Drone • Orokin Spectator • Orokin Turret|