|Rank||Initial Combo||Combo Duration||Cost|
- Combo counter starts with 8/15/23/30 as base value.
- Combines well with Killing Blow.
- Decreases combo counter reset time by 12.5% / 25% / 37.5% / 50%.
- The Combo Duration penalty is calculated from the melee weapon's base value. Meaning it always subtracts exactly 2.5 seconds and therefore is easily counteracted by
Body Count and/or Drifting Contact.
- When this mod was released, only a fully ranked version could be acquired. It was patched in Hotfix 10.3.1.
- As of Update 13.0, this is the only Corrupted mod that does not feature any sort of Prime equipment on its portrait.
- Due to a bug introduced around Update 13.0, Corrupt Charge could be obtained through Transmutation up until late 2014. This made it one of two Corrupted Mods that could (unintentionally) be obtained outside of Orokin Vaults (a similar bug occurred with Anemic Agility, which was a potential drop from Ballista from Update 13.0 to Hotfix 15.7.2).
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip and Quickening, all of which are channeling mods.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod increases Channeling damage while reducing Channeling efficiency.
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Warframe||Blind Rage • Fleeting Expertise • Narrow Minded • Overextended • Transient Fortitude|
|Rifle||Critical Delay • Depleted Reload • Heavy Caliber • Tainted Mag • Vile Acceleration • Vile Precision|
|Shotgun||Burdened Magazine • Critical Deceleration • Frail Momentum • Tainted Shell • Vicious Spread|
|Pistol||Anemic Agility • Creeping Bullseye • Hollow Point • Magnum Force • Tainted Clip|
|Melee||Corrupt Charge • Spoiled Strike|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.