* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- This can be stacked with other teammates to reduce armor by up to 72%.
- Has reduced effectiveness under the "Augmented Enemy Armor" Sortie condition.
- Most effective against Grineer enemies, although useful against Infested due to armor-buffing Swarm-Mutalist MOAs.
- Corrosive Projection was originally obtainable during Artifact Defense Event from special alerts, and is now available to be bought with Creds from Nightwave Offerings.
- Prior to Damage 2.0, if all 4 players in a given cell each used a fully-ranked Corrosive Projection, this would result in negative armor values and all damage dealt by the cell would be reduced to 1. This was fixed by capping the maximum armor reduction to 100%.
- As with Enemy Sense, the mod card still depicts a Shield Lancer armed with a Sicarus.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.