Corpus Targets receive +300% damage from Stealth attacks, making it an effective 4.0x multiplier. They are however, automatically alerted when the Lotus announces you have found them, making stealth attacks difficult.
In addition, they will drop credits at a steady rate when hit, releasing huge piles of money upon being heavily damaged, likely in an attempt to distract the pursuing Tenno.
Each target has a special ability they can use while fleeing from the Tenno. The ability is determined by what color suit they wear:
- The helmetless, orange-with-yellow-stripe suited targets wield the Lanka and have a Flash Bang which emits a bright flash, making the Target temporarily invisible, much like The Sergeant.
- The yellow-with-red-stripe suited targets (that look similar to a Corpus Warden) wield the Prova and can perform Seismic Shockwaves which knockdown any nearby enemies.
- The White suited targets wield a Glaxion and are capable of creating a Snow Globe-like barrier, similar to those of a Arctic Eximus.
- Their Glaxion deals high damage, enough to almost instantly kill squishy frames, and inflicts a Cold Proc, slowing down enemies.
- The gold-trimmed Nullifier Targets carry a Detron and project a Nullifier field that absorbs weapons fire and cancels out Warframe powers; this field regenerates constantly until wither the Target is downed or the orbiting projector Drone is destroyed. They can also deploy Shield and Mine Ospreys.
The Warden-like variation only spawns on low level missions while the rest can spawn in any given mission (Including the Void), excluding low level missions.
- Main article: Corpus Target/Quotes
- Rarely, a bug can occur where the target will be invisible, and the only thing you can see is the target's gun.
- If a lockdown is initiated while he is running from the Tenno, he will run to the nearest control panel and attempt to unlock the doors. However, he will always fail, and afterwards he will be come passive towards the Tenno, and simply wander around the area.
- It is possible to kill the Capture targets in areas where there is water, such as the Orokin Void, by knocking him into the water with an ability like Soul Punch, Pull, or Rip Line.
- Scanning a Capture target using a Codex Scanner can sometimes result in the entire Enemies section of the Codex reverting to its undiscovered state. Performing another scan on a Capture target can fix this problem.
- Shield and Mine Ospreys spawned by certain targets are not allied to the Corrupted/Infested or to the Target Itself. This is most likely due to the Corpus Target being neutral or allied with the Corrupted/Infested faction and the osprey allied with the Corpus factions.
- This target also contains its own Codex Entry.
- Targets have significantly higher health, armor and shields compared to an enemy of their level. A level 30 target for example may have the health and armor levels of an enemy over twice that level.
- Contrary to normal Crewmen, they speak in English (typically begging the Tenno to let them go).
- As of Update 12.4, the Targets also speak Corpus Language.
- As of Update 17.0, they again speak English.
- One type of Corpus Target is likely a Scout Crewman since it is able to cloak, possesses black uniform and wields a Spectra.
- As with the Grineer Target, the Corpus target has a unique codex animation, this being them cowering without their weapon.
- The Corpus target (along with his Grineer equivalent) is unaffected by the Nukor's enlargement characteristic.