“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
More images needed
|Corpus Ship (Old) since Update 28.0|
Corpus Ships are some of the greatest examples of Corpus technology and architecture, serving as mobile factories, cities, and fleet maintenance stations, as well as temples to their founder: Parvos Granum. Juno Corpus are the primary occupants of the set with other factions occasionally appearing during Invasions. The player will find the Corpus Security Cameras, Laser Barriers, and turrets among these sets with the standard Corpus lockers and destructible canisters.
There are at least three different classes of 'Corpus Ship'. The largest are the finned hammer-like models known as the Obelisk , which is often used for orbital support and bombardment. The medium-sized double-hulled Stanchion model also may be a warship. The Pillar , are a smaller, more slender class sporting long holographic banners along their hulls; all these share the same tileset. Three different holograms of these ships can be found in the Energy Research Lab in the Clan Dojo.
Features[edit | edit source]
Treasurers[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Treasurer
Golden Hand Tributes[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Granum Void
Unlocked after completing The Deadlock Protocol Quest, the Granum Void is a unique location that can only be accessed by spending Granum Crowns on Golden Hand Tributes located around the Corpus Ship. While inside this area, players will participate in a timed extermination mission against Errant Specters for additional mission rewards before being teleported out of the Void. Only one Granum Void attempt can be performed in a mission. If the Quest has not been completed yet, the Hands will be facing backward and no input will be given to access the Void.
Captured Solaris[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Granum Crown#Uses
Captured Solaris can be found hidden in tight maintenance corridors or in some rooms on the Corpus Ship. A Granum Crown can be spent to free these prisoners in return for Solaris United standing.
Corpus Temple Reliefs[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Granum Crown#Uses
Corpus Temple Reliefs are large tiles with a large pyramid structure in memorializing the Tenets of their great founder. A single Granum Crown can be spent at the base of the structure in return for The Tenets lore fragments as well as a decoration symbolizing one of eleven Tenets. Only one Corpus Temple Relief can appear per mission.
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Venus||V Prime||Survival||Corpus||3 - 8|
|Venus||Cytherean||Interception||Corpus||3 - 8|
|Venus||Ishtar||Sabotage||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Venus||Fossa||Assassination||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Venus||Malva||Survival (Dark Sector)||Infested||8 - 18|
|Mars||Gradivus||Sabotage||Corpus||9 - 11|
|Phobos||Roche||Exterminate||Corpus||10 - 12|
|Phobos||Stickney||Survival||Corpus||10 - 15|
|Phobos||Gulliver||Defense||Corpus||10 - 15|
|Mars||Wahiba||Survival (Dark Sector)||Infested||10 - 20|
|Phobos||Sharpless||Mobile Defense||Corpus||11 - 13|
|Phobos||Shklovsky||Spy||Corpus||11 - 13|
|Phobos||Skyresh||Capture||Corpus||12 - 14|
|Phobos||Monolith||Rescue||Corpus||13 - 15|
|Phobos||Iliad||Assassination||Corpus||13 - 15|
|Europa||Valac||Spy||Grineer/Corpus||18 - 20|
|Jupiter||Adrastea||Sabotage||Corpus||18 - 20|
|Neptune||Laomedeia||Disruption||Corpus||25 - 30|
|Neptune||Proteus||Defense||Corpus||27 - 32|
|Neptune||Triton||Rescue||Corpus||28 - 30|
|Neptune||Larissa||Mobile Defense||Corpus||29 - 31|
|Neptune||Psamathe||Assassination||Corpus||30 - 32|
|Pluto||Hydra||Capture||Corpus||30 - 34|
|Eris||Xini||Interception||Infested||30 - 40|
|Pluto||Palus||Survival||Corpus||30 - 40|
|Pluto||Oceanum||Spy||Corpus||32 - 36|
|Pluto||Cypress||Sabotage||Corpus||34 - 38|
|Pluto||Acheron||Exterminate||Corpus||34 - 38|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After they are freed, the Solaris prisoners are teleported away in a similar fashion to the Granum Void portals.
- Numerous rotating gear devices of unknown function can be found throughout the tileset, most notably in the underbelly section of the Rescue tile. They are able to be destroyed, but the effect of destroying them is currently unknown.
- A particular workshop room can appear, featuring a Corpus proxy being currently repaired in the center. There are 4 possible variants of this room, depending on what's being repaired:
- Another room features a spinning assembly surrounded by Void energies in the middle, which deal large amounts of damage upon contact. The central unit is surrounded by 4 glass cylinders through which cowering Corpus Crewmen are delivered every few seconds, to be consumed by the central unit, momentarily accelerating its movement. This machine can be disabled by hacking 4 control panels around it (each one disabling one of the glass tubes delivering Crewmen). Once shut down, the assembly can be entered; several resource containers are usually found under the central unit. The purpose of the machine or the apparent human sacrifice is currently unknown.
- Around the Tile Set, some special drones might be encountered, acting as a sort of distraction for the player while fighting enemies. Such drones will display an image in front, while one of The Tenets recited by Parvos Granum can be heard. They are probably propaganda drones.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Freight Line, the Conclave map which uses this tileset.
- Core, another Conclave map that uses this tileset.