These outpost locations are known for having a diverse terrain of varying altitudes with many sniping locations and loot locations hidden throughout that require parkour skills to access. With many wide open areas to traverse in, it was the first tileset to be based on a planet's surface instead of in a spaceship, the second being Grineer Settlements. Large cargo crates can often be seen strewn around the map, often with goodies inside, and giant Osprey drones can be found carrying them through the air.
Aside from the many caves, crevices and mountainsides to explore, the Outpost is also particularly known for its extraction tile, which features a very long slope that players can slide down the entire way to reach the extraction ship. Another unique feature is terrain alteration in the middle of a mission, as the Corpus transports that land in the hangar tile become solid parts of the map.
|Venus||E Gate||Exterminate||Corpus||3 - 5|
|Venus||Kiliken||Excavation||Corpus||3 - 8|
|Venus||Tessera||Defense||Corpus||3 - 8|
|Venus||Unda||Spy||Corpus||4 - 6|
|Venus||Venera||Capture||Corpus||5 - 7|
|Venus||Linea||Rescue||Corpus||5 - 7|
|Venus||Aphrodite||Mobile Defense||Corpus||6 - 8|
|Venus||Romula||Defense (Dark Sector)||Infested||8 - 18|
|Neptune||Galatea||Capture||Corpus||27 - 29|
|Neptune||Despina||Excavation||Corpus||27 - 32|
|Neptune||Sao||Sabotage||Corpus||29 - 31|
|Pluto||Minthe||Mobile Defense||Corpus||30 - 34|
|Pluto||Outer Terminus||Defense||Corpus||30 - 40|
|Pluto||Cerberus||Interception||Corpus||30 - 40|
|Pluto||Narcissus||Exterminate||Corpus||32 - 36|
|Pluto||Regna||Rescue||Corpus||34 - 38|
|Pluto||Sechura||Defense (Dark Sector)||Infested||35 - 45|
|Pluto||Hades||Assassination||Corpus||35 - 45|
|Pluto||Hieracon||Excavation (Dark Sector)||Infested||35 - 45|
- Several tiles are taken directly from the old Corpus Ship Tile Set, removed from the game as of Update 28.0 (2020-06-11) and replaced by its reimagined version. For this reason, the Corpus Outpost can be considered, at least partially, outdated, and it's unknown whether it is going to be reworked in the future too.
- While traversing through the Outpost, distant roars can be heard. It is unknown what creature or creatures could be creating the sounds, as they do not resemble the cries of MOAs or other Corpus machines.
- An explanation would simply be the distorted sound of machinery or metal structures waning and creaking under the cold temperatures. There is also a steady wind on this tileset, which can easily account for this creaking sound, which would be distorted after traveling long distances.
- The roar might be an alpha version of an Orb-mother's.
- When wandering the inside of a Corpus Outpost, you might come across an area that has a bridge spanning a large gap. At the bottom, something of Orokin origin is being uncovered by the Corpus, probably a buried terraforming device or coolant tower.
- In two specific areas, a door in manual lockdown can be found. This door can only be unlocked via a console that usually stands near it. Both are within visual range of each other. One is located in a multistory indoor area, the console is located inside the locked room. You can wall-climb through the elevator shaft to an open grate. The outdoor area can be accessed in a similar manner, also via wall-climbing.
- In the giant cargo room, if you look to the side that has the wall, in one of the windows you can see a cargo crate with a Warframe Cryopod trying to be put into the crate.
- If host migration occurs there is a chance that a rare bug will occur in which excessive snow drift effects will obstruct the players view regardless of where they are. This has been noted on Defense missions.