The Corinth Prime is the primed variant of the shotgun with improved status chance, magazine size, buckshot fire rate, and air burst damage and explosion radius. The air burst no longer has a set range before exploding allowing it to damage enemies from farther away, but in turn no longer has a delayed fuse and must be manually detonated with Alternate Fire. Instead of individual rounds, the weapon reloads the entire magazine at once with a slower reload speed. Corinth Prime was released alongside and .
- Primary Fire shoots a wide-spread, close-ranged buckshot:
- Alternate Fire launches a grenade that creates a 9.8 meter area of effect explosion after remotely detonated with Alternate Fire.
- Large magazine size.
- Innate two and one polarities.
- Primary Fire:
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 33% from 18m to 36m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Alternate Fire:
- Innate damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Grenade only explodes in midair; does not explode if it hits a surface or an enemy.
- Grenades have travel time, heavy arcing, and needs to be manually detonated.
- A grenade hitting an enemy without exploding causes much less damage compared to the explosion.
- Extremely low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Manual detonation should prevent accidental self-stagger unless mistiming or rapidly moving towards the grenade's impact area before it explodes.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 10% from central impact.
- Consumes 4 ammunition per shot.
- Slow reload speed.
Comparisons:Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value.
- Air Burst Explosion:
- Higher base damage (2200.0 vs. 404.0)
- Higher status chance (50% vs. 28%)
- Lower fire rate (0.667 vs. 1.17)
- Larger range (9.8m vs. 9.4m)
- Air Burst Explosion:
Corinth Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith A4 Common
Meso I1 Common
Axi T4 Common (V)
Lith T5 Common (V)
Neo E2 Common (V)
|Axi C6 Rare
Axi C5 Rare (V)
Meso C5 Rare (V)
|Axi T7 Uncommon
Meso P4 Uncommon
Lith D3 Uncommon (V)
Neo R4 Uncommon (V)
|Meso C6 Rare|
Lith C6 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Air Burst is fired using Alternate Fire, and then manually detonated with Alternate Fire again. It will not explode if hitting a surface, an enemy or a corpse.
- Modding the Corinth Prime with Punch Through does not allow the grenades to pass through enemies or objects.
- The grenade does explode on its own, but only after traveling about 90 meters in its 2 second lifespan. Improving Projectile Speed will increase the distance it will travel before exploding on its own and vice versa if flight speed is reduced the grenade will explode closer to the player.
- Reducing flight speed will also decrease the minimum and maximum ranges in which falloff occurs on the normal fire, which is not recommended.
- Corinth Prime has a different reload animation, unlike its regular counterpart. In this case, similar to reloading a magazine in general.
- Because Corinth Prime has slower reload speed than its regular counterpart, equipping a skin may result in sluggish reload animation on their respective skin.
- While direct hits from the Alternate Fire deal significantly reduced damage, the guaranteed proc can be used to momentarily stun a priority target, allowing for a follow-up shot.
- An efficient way of using the weapon's Alternate Fire is by detonating it slightly overhead enemies. Not only does aiming overhead reduce the chance of the shells prematurely hitting anything and wasting potentially powerful crowd control, the resulting explosion can also trigger headshots dealing far more damage within the blast radius.
- 's halves the distance that the grenade has to travel before an explosion.
- The sound of the pump action when chambering the last shell in the magazine is noticeably different, providing an audible warning that reloading will be required.
- The Corinth's alt-fire can effectively set up enemies for finishers. This makes it useful when accompanied by any melee weapon with .
- The barrel is shaped like a Void Key.
Corinth Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|